Chapter 4: The Love Triangle?

-----> Nash's POV <-----

"I have to go, I really need to unpack because tomorrow is my first day of school here." Drew says getting up. I wave to her, but Hayes gets up and follows her to the door. I hear the mumbling of their voices, I get up to join them. But as I turn the corner I see them in the middle of a make out session. I go back and sit down. Not wanting to be a jerk and interrupt them.

-----> Drew's POV <-----

I didn't know when Hayes was going to pull back. All I knew was that I was enjoying every second of it. This is the most action I have gotten in a while. After 5 minutes, he pulls away and he hugs me.

"See you later Drew." He says with this sexy voice. I feel shivers whenever he talks.

"Bye Hayes." I say, I open the door and walk down their driveway, back to my house. I open the front door and I see both of my parents sitting on the couch eating popcorn. I sneak into the kitchen to try not to disturb them. I grab a bag a chips and sneak into my room. I pull out my gold MacBook, it hasn't come out but my dad has sources so I always get the newest technology early. I want to see where I know these boys from. They look so familiar.

First I search Hayes, then I scroll through three pages of him and there are still more to go. Next I search Nash and the same result comes up. They are famous but for what? I search "what is Nash Grier famous for?" I click on a vine, I love vine. I see that Nash does vines. I end up staying up until 10:30 watching his vines over and over.

After watching them over for the tenth time I decide that it is enough and turn off my laptop. I set it onto my night stand and turn my 80" inch tv. I switch it to Netflix and watch my favorite show, Grey's Anatomy. After one episode I turn it off and I fall asleep instantly.

-----> Hayes' POV <-----

I can't stop thinking about Drew. I get up and start pacing. I have to think of something out of the ordinary to impress her. I think Nash likes her also. He is probably afraid it will happen like last we liked the same girl.

*flashback*

"I will be right back Chloe." Nash calls, heading into the bathroom.

"Finally some alone time." Chloe whispers in my ear. All of the sudden I feel the urge to kiss so I do. After the one kiss, we go into a full blown make out session. I hear the toilet flush and I think we have to stop because Nash is coming out. But Chloe won't let me pull away and Nash comes out and I see how red his face gets.

*end flashback*