Chapter 2: Secret Drawer

I pick up my binoculars. I go back out onto my balcony and pull the them out to get a closer look on the boys playing basketball. I first take a look at the shorter one. With a closer look I see his killer blue eyes. I am fall I love with him almost on instant. But if the younger brother is hot then the older one must be even hotter. I switch my view to the older one and almost fall of balcony. I was leaned so far over the edge I almost fell. It was like I fell for him but I didn't have to literally fall.

I go back into my room and open my secret drawer and put my binoculars in there and shut the drawer. I have decided that I have to meet them. I have the perfect plan so it isn't awkward. It has worked before why wouldn't it work now. 

I go downstairs into my family room. I see my dad chilling on the couch with my dog.

"Luna!" I call to my dog. She comes bounding towards me.

"I am taking Luna out dad." I open the door and Luna bolts out. She does exactly what I wanted her to do. I chase after her, she went into our neighbors yard. The one with the two boys playing basketball.

"Luna come here!" I yell after her. I see the boys stop playing basketball and start chasing after her also. Everything is going according to my plan. The younger boy catches Luna and she starts licking his face. I catch up to Luna. 

"Hey I'm Drew." I say, reaching my hand out to one of the boys to shake their hands.

"I am Hayes and this is my brother Nash." Says the younger one who identified himself as Hayes.

"Nice to meet you both, I have to go finish unpacking." I say leaving.

"Wait, you wanna play horse or something." Nash calls.

"Yeah, one second though. I have to put Luna away." I call back. I put Luna back inside and change into my Nike roches. I run back over and we play horse.