Chapter 6: The First Day of School

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I realize today is my first day of school. I get up and shower. I put on my light pink soft and sexy swing tshirt, with my light wash hollister jeans and my birchs. I feel like I am missing something. I go over to my jewelry tree and pick up a statement necklace and change goth sets of earrings.  I go back into my bathroom and blow dry my long brown hair. I call my makeup artist and tell her that I am ready for her. I give myself beach curls and I hear a knock on my door. I open the door and see Christina.
"Good thing you are here. I need you. I forgot all of my makeup at my old house." I say. She nods and sets up her bags.
-----

I hear a knock on my door. I open my door and see Nash.

"Hey I was thinking that since it was your first day of school I could give you a ride to school." Nash says, his blue eyes pleading.

"Sure I will be down in 20 min." I say closing my door to start packing up my backpack. I pick up my pink Victoria secret backpack and put my five subject five star notebook into my backpack. I look at myself in the mirror and I look amazing, curled hair, makeup on fleek, and my outfit is popping. I walk downstairs and see Nash sitting on the couch talking to my dad. 

"Nash I am ready to go." I say opening the front door. Nash waves to my dad and joins me at the door. We walk out the door. He opens my car door and I hop in.

-----> Hayes' POV <-----

I look out my window and see Nash opening the door for Drew. I only have my temps and I can't drive yet. Oh crap, Nash is my ride. I grab my shoes and slip them on, grab my backpack and run out to his car.

"Nash! Nash! Wait, you're my ride!" I exclaim. Nash looks at my and turns the car of. I reach the car and open up the back door. "Sorry guys. I forgot that Nash was my ride." I explain putting my seatbelt on. Nash gives me a dirty look and turns the key. He backs out of the driveway. 

The ride to school was pretty quiet. Drew was on her phone most of the time. I don't even have her number. 

"Drew what grade are you in?" I ask.

"I am a sophomore, you?" She replys.

"I am also a sophomore." I say. When we arrive at school I get out of the car and open Drew's door. Yet another dirty look from Nash when I do that. We go into the front office to get our schedules. But there is a mile long line. We decide to just look it up on our phones.