Chapter 5: Window Troubles

-----> Hayes' POV <-----

After a massive brainstorm I think of an idea. I remember this movie I saw where the boy goes to the girls' house and climbs up to her window, knocks on it and professes his true love toward her. Why not do that? It is romantic and different. Exactly what I want.

-----> Nash's POV <-----

I wake up in the middle of the night. I go into the kitchen to make myself a smoothie. I sit down to drink my smoothie and have a amazing idea. I should climb onto Drew's balcony and profess my love for her. It is something Hayes would never think to do.

-----> Drew's POV <-----

I wake up to the noise of someone knocking. I look to my clock and see that it reads 2:00. Who is knocking at 2 in the morning and where is it coming from. I get up out of my bed. I put a shirt on because I was only wearing a sports bra. I go out of my room thinking it was the front door but as I get closer the front door the knocking gets quieter. Then I realize it's my balcony door. Who is at my balcony door? I go over to the door and see Nash and Hayes standing out there. What are the both of them doing here.

-----> Nash' POV <-----

I stand outside the balcony door, Hayes standing next to me. I am furious that Hayes followed me up here. I hate that we have to share her. Drew is probably confused why both of us are out here. Drew opens the door.

"What are you both doing out here." Drew whispers.

"I came to talk to you," I say then I look at Hayes,"Alone." Hayes looks at his feet.

"We can all talk but not at 2 in the morning." Drew says walking back into her room. Well this idea failed thanks to Hayes. Hayes and I climb back down the ladder we put up and go back to our house. We go into the back door trying not to be loud. I will talk to Hayes in the morning. But I have to go to sleep because our first day of school is tomorrow.