Nashi Dragneel

I woke up earlier than usual and started my morning ruteen. I picked out my pink mini skirt, my white shirt that says 'i love you', my black and pink knee high socks and my white converse. I tied my long pink hair into a ponytail and left my bedroom. I bump into my baka of a brother Nash. He snarls and carries on walking. Then theres a knock at the door. I sigh and answer it only to see Rin Fullbuster. I look away and begin to blush. "Nash! Its time to go to the guild!" He comes running downstairs and high fives Rin. I get my black leather jacket and trail behind Rin and Nash. I sigh as i watch his every move. My dad has told me that im not allowed to like Rin because hes Grays son but i think thats bullshit. Oh im Nashi Dragneel, the daughter of Lucy and Natsu Dragneel. Ive got a twin brother called Nash Dragneel and my best friend is Storm Fullbuster, Rins little sister. Im a celestrial fire dragon slayer. We turn up at the guild and i sigh in happiness. At last! I regret it when we enter the guild however.
"Listen Flaim-brain! My son could beat your son anyday!" Gray was pointing a finger at my dad. I look at Rin to see him face palm. Dont blame him.
"No way ice-princess! My son and daughter could beat your son!" I sigh and walk in the middle of them. Yep the amazing ruteen of our everyday life!