The three strangers

Rin's pov
Its Nash's 16th birthday today and he isnt as thrilled as he should be. He hasnt been happy in his birthday 3 years running. Everyone knows why as well. Its his sisters birthday as well, but she isnt here to celebrate with him. Its been three years since we last saw Nashi and we all miss her dearly. I look over at my friends. Nash is sat with his parents and mine along with my sister Storm. Jel and Eral are on a job so they wont be back until later. I sigh. Im so bored. Then the guild doors banged open and there in the doorway was a blonde haired girl, a pink haired girl and a brown haired boy. Me and Nash stand up however im the one who spoke. "Who the hell are you three." The pink haired girl looked hurt and looked down, her bangs covering her eyes. I notice the boy go over and rub her back while the blonde gives us all a death glare.
"How could you forget a Nakama? Especially on her birthday! Yeah she hasnt been here for three years but it doesnt make  the slightest difference!" I look at her then realise who the pinkete is.
"Nashi?" She looks at me and does an awkward wave.
"Sup guys." Nash runs and hugs her tightly, tears falling from his eyes. She pats his back and smiles. "Yeah i missed you too Nash. Oh and happy birthday!" He lets go and smiles at her. Natsu is the one to break the silence.
"Um Nash who are those two who are with you?" She smiles and walks to the blonde first.
"This is Elisabeth or Lizzy for short. Go on Lizzy introduce yourself." Elisabeth stepped forward, not showing any emotion.
"My names Elisabeth Delora. My friends call me Lizzy. I specalise in water magic but i mainly use a sword or a gun. I am Ash's bestfriend so you hirt her like you did before, you will meet my gun to your head." Then she goes back to Nashi. Then the steps forward.
"Im Johnathan Chistathor. Im the one that retrieved Nashi three years ago. I specalise in requip magic but alike Lizzy, i prefer my sword." Then he went back to them. Then Nashi stepped forward.
"Sup, im Nashi Dragneel but my friends call me Shi or Ash. I became someone new three years ago. I specalise in Celestrail fire dragon slayer magic and the dark arts. I have taken a liking to using guns. It is a pleasure to be back."