Forming Team Nashi

Nashi's Pov

Form.... A..... Team? Uh oh im no good with a team! Yeah i worked with Nash but he is my brother! I look at Eral, her face completely serious, waiting for my response to her ridiculous idea. "Im no good with teams!" i say hopelessly. She sighs and shakes her head.
"Those joining team Nashi shall be, myself, Nash Dragneel.. " i see my brother jump and fist bump the air.
" Yes lets kick ass sis!" i smile and shake my head at his childishness.
"Jel Fernandaz... "
"It will be my pleasure." i high five Jel. He is my bestfriend and has been since we met.
"Storm Fullbuster... "
"Yay im with Nashi!" i smile at her cute face.
"And finally Rin Fullbuster. " i look at Rin and feel my face heat up. Get it together Nashi, hes your teammate and Nakama. I sigh and face everyone.
"Lets pick out a job guys."

Rin's Pov

"And finally Rin Fullbuster." i glance at Nashi and see her blush when she looks at me. She turns away in deep thought. Come on Rin get it together you are now her teammate and Nakama. Plus she likes Jel. I sigh and put on a fake smile.
"Lets pick out a job guys." says Nashi. I follow behind remembering when me and Nashi last hung out a year ago.
"Rin guess what!" says a 12 year old Nashi. I smile at her cuteness, noticing how mesmerising her chocolate eyes are. She shakes me, eager to tell me.
"What?" i notice Ella Dreyer and watch as she smiles at me. I look at Nashi to see hurt in her eyes. "Nashi whats wrong?"
"Nothing,  i have got to go, bye Rin." i watch as Nashi runs away.
"Hey Nashi, can i talk to you outside please?" she looks at me then looks over to where Ella is. Then she sighs and starts following me.

Nash's Pov

I look at Jel and shrug. Just confess already you two, i can tell you like eachother. We all can. I sigh and start job hunting again.

Nashi's Pov

Me and Rin walk outside the guild and sit on the wall. "So whats up Rin?" he sighs and looks at me seriously.
"Remember last year? The last time we hung out?" i sigh. I remember that day all too clearly. I nod. "I want to know what you wanted to tell me before you left?" i sighed again.
"Rin now is not the time nor the place to discuss that." he looks at me desperately again.
"Nashi please, i need to know." once again i sigh.
"That day i was going to tell you that i loved you... Now goodbye Rin." i started to walk away but Rin grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. I melted into it.

Natsu: that damned ice perverts son kissing my Nashi!!

Me: woah Natsu calm down. Nashi liked it.

Nashi: WHAT?!? *blushes*

Gray: what you say flaim-brain?

Me: okay well i do not own Fairy Tail or some of the characters.