Eral Fernadaz

I woke up, my long purple hair covering my face. I sit up and yawn, stretching in the process. I make my bed and go for a warm bath. "Yo Eral? Did you hear what Nashi and Nash have done?" My brother called to me. I sigh. Those damn Dragneel twins always causing trouble.
"No Jel, i havent. What destruction have they caused this time?" He stays silent for a few minutes then speaks up.
"Theyve destroyed 10 buildings..."
"WHAT?!?" I jump out the bath tub and to my room. I wear my checked skirt with my white top and a black tie. I put on a pair of white knee socks and my black converse with my black leather jacket. I tie my hair in a high ponytail and drag my brother downstairs. "Mom, Dad! Me and Jel are going the guild! See you later!" Then we walk towards Fairy Tail. I remember when Nashi and Nash went on their first mission.
"Eral guess what!" A 9 year old Nashi shouted excitedly. I smiled at her cutness.
"What is it Nashi?" She jumps ip and down.
"Me and Nash are going on our first mission!" I giggle and smile brighter at her.
"Goodluck Nashi!"
After the mission
"Nashi! Nash!" The master boomed. Nash hid under a table while Nashi just stood next to her Father, the great salamanda. "You two are just like your Father, reckless and destructive! Especially you Nashi!" I see them bow their heads in defeat.
"Its okay Nash, Nashi. Next time i know you can do great! Youve made me and your mom proud!" I smile at uncle Natsus words and how Nashi hugs her Father tightly.
We arrive at the guild and i bang open the doors.
"Celestrail fire dragons..." I hear Nashi shout.
"Dont even think about it Nashi!" She freezes and turns towards me.
"Oh hey Eral. Wheres your Mum and Dad?" I sigh at the fact that shes trying to change the subject.
"Care to explain to me WHY THE DRAGNEEL TWINS DESTROYED 10 BUILDINGS?!?" By now they were both clinging to eachother for dear life.
"It wasnt us!!!" Cries Nashi.
"Then who was it?"
"The guy we were fighting.." I sigh.
"You are making a team!" Nashi looks shocked and scared at the same time.