Not over yet....

Nashi
Everything was back to normal in the guild. We have recently finished rebuilding it and me and Rin are now together. Nash has ended up with Eral (big surprise there) and Storm with Jel. Mine and Rin's dads still argue but thats because their bestfriends. Everyone knows about my deep dark secret now, that i am the maiden of darkness. I know one thing and one thing only....

Rin
I walked in the guild and saw it how it usually is and smiled. I miss how the old guild was but at least we all helped. I finally got the girl of my dreams, Nashi Dragneel. My sister is with Jel and Eral is with Nash (goodluck to him, ill miss him loads). Nothing could go wrong. "I could beat you anyday Flaim-brain!"
"No way Ice-princess!" Yep my dad and Nashi's still fight and argue. We all know that shes the maiden of darkness now but i still love her all the same. I watch her laugh with the girls and she sees me, waving and smiling at me in the process. I smile but i know one thing....

Eral
Everything and one are back to normal. I have recently gotten into a relationship with Nash Dragneel and couldnt be happier. Jel is with Storm and Rin and Nashi are finally together. I smile but i know one thing.....

Jel
I was sitting on the hill thinking about all the events that has happened. Nashi is the maiden of darkness. Its insaine. But i know one thing.....

Nash
I was just laying on my bed, thinking about what mum had said. Nashi is the maiden of darkess and you are the warrior of the light. Now ive got my iwn secret but theres one thing i know...

Storm
I was just sat listening to Mira and Lisanna chat. I wasnt paying attention. If Nashi is the maiden of darkness dies that mean theres a maiden of light? However theres one thing i know...

All
The war has only just begun and it isnt over yet!