Fast In His Car - Kayla's P.O.V

Kayla's P.O.V

The doorbell rang, I stayed in bed.

A minute later it rang again, I still stayed in bed.

Whoever was at the door pressed the doorbell again and againnnnnnn.

I groaned and got out of bed.

I made my way to the door and opened it with a yawn.

 In front of me stood a smiley Tristan.

I yawned again. "What are you doing here?".

"Well good morning to you too sunshine" he said rolling his eyes, pecking my cheek and striding straight into my house.

"Oh, come on in" I said with my voice full of sarcasm. 

"So what are you doing here?" I asked shutting the door behind me.

"We're going out today, remember?" Tristan asked, eyeing me up and I turned red.

"Oooh, that's today" I exclaimed.

"Yup" Tris replied, "We're meeting the lads and June in town".

"Where is June?" I asked, yawning one more time.

"James collected her earlier" Tris told me.

"Go do something while I get ready, it'll take a while so get compfy" I said.

"But you already look beautiful" Tris insisted.

"In my pyjamas? I think not" I scoffed.

 Tristan walked into my room. He lay down on my bed and switched on the tv.

I grabbed a towel and made my way into the bathroom. I then ran back into my room and grabbed some clothes.

__________________________________________

I took one last look in the mirror. My dyed blonde hair was pulled up into a pony tail wit my brown roots showing.

Brooke was a blonde and June is a blonde so i decided to turn blonde when I was fourteen. It suits me so I've stayed.

I was weraing a white crop top[ with aan aztec design heart in the middle, that was tucked into black hig waisted shorts. I had my black NIke Blazers on my feet. I grabbed my white satchel which lay on the table in the hall and walked into my room.

Tristan was out cold on my bed, his chest was rising and falling so as least I knew he wasn't dead.

"TRISTAN" I yelled and he jolted awake. "Shall we go?" I asked and Tristan yawned and nodded.

 My stomach grumbled and I turned red with embarrassment while Tristan laughed at me. "Why don't you have something to eat first, as it will take a while to get into town".

"Good thinking".

___________________________________

"TRIS SLOW DOWN" I yelled clutching onto the side of my seats.

He just laughed in reply. "We're not going that fast".

"You're going at a fucking 200 miles per hour!" I screamed, "I think I'm going to be sick I cried just as my pony tail whipped me in my eye.

The roof of Tristan's car was down.

"You okay Kay?" he asked turning towards me.

"Eye's on the road" I yelled, shutting my eyes and trying to stay calm. "Oh god, oh god".

"Are you okay?" Tris asked again.

"I'm going to be sick" I said taking deep breaths.

Tristan pulled over to the side of the road and rubbed my back for support.