Day 6

It has been a while , but I finally arrived at the city.I walked into a clothing store it was dirty ,it had some packaged clothes.I opened one up it had a clean under armour jacket , a pair of jeans, and a pair of boots , and some gloves.I got changed they fit me perfectly.I grabbed a coat duster and walked out. I headed down the street killing walker by walker hoping not to get cornered.If I did I have my guns to help. I came across a autobody shop. I opened up the garage door , there was a few walkers..I took them out easily. Something in the corner caught my eye... a vehicle cover.I walked over and took it off.There was a Interceptor DLX .It was a pearly white ,but no keys.I crept towards the main office.Luckily, there was no one in it ,but a desk with a desk drawer.I attempted to open it but it was locked.I was in no searching mood so I shot the lock with my silenced 1911 Colt. In the desk there is 2 sets of keys, a autostore booklet ,and a few dollars.I then looked up and out the front room window to see a hoard of walkers surrounding the store/garage ,so I barricaded the front door by moving the desk in front. Then shut the garage door.I was sure they weren't gonna' be leaving anytime soon so I lay on the ground to get some shut-eye...