Prologue; Esquerra

Shiku took a closer look, he let his paint brush make a final stroke.

It was complete.

He took a long and inquisitive look at his work, it was a haunting blue littered with brighter sparks of white light, almost appearing like small sprites dancing. Shiku let a rare smile bloom on his face, his pale complexion almost glowed in the moonlight, while his creamy brown hair lightly danced in the wind. His delicate frame arouse from it's hunched-over position wearily, Shiku let a satisfied sigh escape his pale lips, his green eyes shone in a shallow happiness.

"Finished?" a rhetorical question echoed through the lonely glass room. Shiku did not turn, he simply took a shallow breath in through his nose and resisted the urge to fall asleep on his feet.

"You should know better, hm?" he responded back with a voice that sounded much more alert than he felt. He heard an affirmative grunt, not quite pleased, then again he was never pleased.

Shiku saw the older Crear approach his painting and look at it neutrally. People had names, just like Shiku did, and yet they never used them. Some even forgot their own names.

Citizens were required to respond to their titles, Shiku was a Crear, just as his senior was.

The Crear likewise had brown hair and green eyes, almost everyone here did. No ones facial features were that much different either.

"It will sell." senior Crear said gruffly, he then turned and stalked out of the room. Shiku did not like interaction much, no one did.

All it did was get in the way of work, after all.