Sweet Nightmares (Urban Legends, Myths, Ghost & Scary Stories)

This is a horror book called, 'Sweet Nightmares'. Meant to be read with suspenseful music (or the with the video linked to the segemant as well) and at night, with the lights off. (Better atmosphere that way)

This is not entirely meant to make you scared shitless, but to made to make you think about some stuff and possibly creep you the hell out. Not to make you have nightmares, but you shouldn't have sweet dreams after reading this either. So after you read a chapter, I will usually leave with the saying, "Sweet Nightmares".

Sweet Nightmares will contain urban legends, myths, ghost stories, scary stories, etc. The cover to this book will change according to the most recent story that will be apart of it. This will also contain creepypasta, horror games (video, RPGs, Mods & actual horror games you can play), and horror movies worth watching.

I am the Original Queen of Horror, so I bring you my collection of horror stories, myths, urban legends, games, & movies, I deem worthy. Sweet Nightmares, will have anything and everything horror & paranormal related.

Not intended for those who get scared easy and weak of heart, although I don't believe this to be really scary. Will contain A LOT of Urban Legends. Look forward to more to come. And to keep you basically reading this at night, I will only update, at night. ~Princess_Goth