Chapter 1. The Meeting

Marcel's POV

December 23, 2013

 I'm walking on the cold streets of Cheshire, down to the hybrid store to get my twin brother Harry a hybrid. He's always been seeing them around town, and was begging me and Edward for one. I get on  Walker St. and walk 5 more inches closer to the store. Once I'm in front of it, I walk in seeing a bunch of hybrids. Dogs, cats, you name it. I walk around, thinking of what kind of hybrid Harry would want. I walk around see different types of hybrid dogs.Harry wasn't really fancy of dogs. He was more of a cat person. I walk down to the cat aisle, and see different colored, sized, types of cats. I kept walking, wanting to find some kind of cat hybrid. '' Can I help you sir?''

William's POV

 I kept walking down different aisles' of hybrids. My brother Louis has been killing me to get him one. Tomorrow is his birthday, so I thought why not buy it for his birthday? '' Can I help you sir?'' Someone says to me. I turn around and see one of the workers. '' Yes, I'm looking for a cat hybrid, but I can't find the right one.'' I say to her. She smiles to me. '' Come with me then.'' She waves her hand motioning for me to follow. When I follow her, I see another boy with one of the other workers looking at a giant cage. '' Right here.'' She says. I go next to the boy and see two girl cat hybrids. The boy looks up at me and smiles. I smile back at him. "Hi, I'm William" I say to him giving him my had to shake. He takes it. I have to say he's kind of cute with his brown curly hair and green shining eyes. "Im Marcel, nice to meet you" He replies. "Ok these hybrids are sisters. The one on the right is Katie she is 11" The worker says. Katie had brown ears and a brown tail and just waved her had at us. "And the one on the left is Allie, she is 18" the worker said. Allie had brown ears and a brown tail just like Katie. "HI..." she said. She smiled at Marcel, while Katie was sniffing the air from where I was standing. '' They used to live in an unsaticfying home.'' The girl says. '' So, if they don't come to you at first, you'll know why.'' The dude says after. Allie walks up closer to the cage, to Marcel's side. She sniffed the air over him, and her tail lifted up, going back and forth with her ears going up. She smiled and held her paw on the out side of the cage. Marcel smiled and shook her hand. Katie looked at me once she was done sniffing, she shyly walked towards the cage door and stuck her hand out shyly towards me. I bent down and touched her hand shyly. She looked at me and shook my hand a little, as gently as possible. I smiled at her. I stood and said to the woman '' Can I have Katie?'' '' Can I have Allie?'' I heard Marcel ask the man. The woman nodded. But then she said '' You guys have to keep them in touch. Their family and have never been separated for more than 15 minutes.'' She says. I look at Marcel, seeing he was listening also. He looks at me and says '' I don't have a problem with that, do you?'' '' No, I don't.'' We both smile at each other. After they register us Allie and Katie. We exchange numbers, then walk back to go home. '' Wait till Louis sees this.'' I say to my self.