Backround of Katie and Allie

Hey its Katie...

I guess some people want to know our back round so Allie and I were in an abusive home. I was the only one abused. Thats why Im so quiet. Every time I was loud I was hit or kicked. One time our owner locked me in a room with no food and no water for a week. Thats why Im scared to trust Louis, Will, and Felix. So when Louis came running at me i thought he was going to hit me. The reason we got out of our last home was because he got tired of beating me and game us to the schelter. I was never away from allie for more than 15 minutes so this is scary without her shes my older sister and watches out for me.

Hey it's Allie

So..... I am the one who didn't get abused so much. When ever my little sister got abused, I was right at her side to take care of her. When ever she made the worst mistake, I would take the blame. I got hit a few times here and there. When my dad got tired of Katie, he wanted to put her in a shelter. I refused, and said that I would leave if she left to. He tried to force me to stay, but Katie is my little sister. I'd never leave her behind. We got put to another home, which was just as bad. Not the owners, but the owners kids. Worst time of over lives. We ran away, and went back to the shelter. Me and Katie stayed together through everything. We've only been separated for 15 minutes. We've been together for 11 years. Every single minute of life, except the 15 minutes. My goal in life, is to have her never abused again, and have a happy life. And that is a dream, I'm willing to make come true.