4. Another crappy morning and company?

Alexis P.O.V.
     Fuck I have to get up. I hate this shit. I just put on a jacket with jeans and sneakers. And grabbed a granola

    Bar and ran to the bus that I was about to miss.
Ashton started laughing at me when I came on the bus.

     What?! "It's funny how you do this legit everyday." I do not!!!

     "Yes you do!" He is just cracking up laughing.
He is so hot.

    "D-did you j-just s-say that I'm hot?" No! Wait oops did I say that out loud? My cheeks flushing to a bright red color

    "Awww Lexie is blushing!" Shut up you dickhead
"But you look cute!" Ash! I say while laughing.

     And before you know it we were in hell hole.
The school filled with bitches,Jocks,Nerds,and Nobody's.

     I'm considered as a "nobody." So was Ashton.
We don't really talk to people. I talk to Luke now because of tutoring. But we still hate each other.

     "Hey Alex. Did you wake up on the other side of the bed? Or is it because your single cause you have nobody?"

     And Michael and Calum start bursting out laughing along with him saying BURNNN!

     Who the fuck cares if I'm single. I don't give a fucking shit. It doesn't matter. He can fuck himself the little dick.

     Me and Ashton hate him. Ashton hates him even more since I'm tutoring him.

     "Lexie maybe you should tell Mr. Stamn to switch partners." You know what I think your right.

      I can't stand tutoring Luke. Ashton is right. The longer I keep away from him the less I get tortured and bullied.

     But I'm just afraid to tell Mr. Stamn that he bully's me. And if Luke finds out that I told him...oh I'm in trouble alright.

    But I decided I'll tell him after 9th period. Which is math unfortunately.

    Then Ashton snaps me out of my thoughts by saying:

    "Hey Lexie we have to go to 1st period. It's gym."

     Oh yay. With Luke. I'm jumping for joy!

  ––

     In gym:

   Okay class! We are playing Volleyball today so let's go and get changed! Ms. Greco says.

    Ugh. Changing. I hate it. Ashton always tells me though to suck it up.

    I finally changed and got out. And went to my group to my court.

    Then I find Luke, Calum, and Michael standing on the other side of the court we are versing on.

     Ms. Greco blows the whistle telling us we can start now.

     Calum Serves the ball, Michael setting it up and Luke spiking it down then hitting my nose making me see black. And all I can see is Ashton saying

         Lexie no!!!! And then I was out

––

     I woke up suddenly with a sleeping Ashton and a awake Luke beside me.

     Luke? What the hell are you doing here?

   "You didn't think I would feel sorry for hitting you in the nose?"

     No. I don't quite think so. "Haha very funny. I'm a kind person you know. You just have to get to know me. And by the way, we have tutoring today"

     Great. Your house or mine? "Mine, and how are you feeling?" I'm good thanks, and okay. And please cope with me today. "Sure. Only for you darling"

     Thanks Robert. "My pleasure. Now can we get out of the nurses office? It's kind of boring me. And also school is going to end in like 5 minutes. So...if I were you, I would get my stuff and everything so we can just go."

      "I got my bag and stuff but you need your binders and homework and that shit. "

     Urm okay. And I got up to go to my locker.
I got my math binder, English binder and my Spanish binder. My friend already gave me the work so I'm good.

––

     Okay Luke why are you still here? And wake up Ashton. Pleasee.

     "Yo Ashton. Wake up you annoying bastard"

     Oh! Be nice! Let's go. "Fine. Let's go ashy poo. Wakey wakey. Smell the donuts!" And why you

     Look at that! He woke up! "Oh I'm goooodd." LETS GO! WE NEED TO CATCH THE BUS FOR TUTORING!

     "Alright alright. I'm coming I'm coming" both of them say.

––

    Hey guys! So I made it a little longer! It's 742 words!! Okay, hope you have a great day!! (:

     Vote and comment please! (:

Shoutout to -lukerobert for voting and commenting on every chapter!