1. Living in hell of school

Lexie's P.O.V.

    Well today was absolutely hell. I had to wake up from my warm bed to take a shower and go to school.

      Ugh.  You know what happens at school? My crush, Ashton and my bully's Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and the head

     Bully, Luke Hemmings. I'm so afraid of them. I can't even talk to them. All I do is keep my head down and keep walking.

     I usually see Ashton at 1st which is Chorus, then I see him at lunch, 6th and I also see him 8th for English.

     Ashton and I have been best friends for about 4 years. I met him in 9th grade and I'm now in 12th grade.

    But those 4 years have been the shittiest years of my life when I had met Luke Hemmings and his annoying idiot friends.

     All they do is bully me and torture me all the time. It's getting to be really annoying and I'm sick and tired of it.

     I'm in basically all of Luke's classes this year. Great. It's the time of my life. Yay.

     I start to go to my locker to find Ashton waiting there. I start to smile and run over there.

     Hey Ashton! How was your weekend? I say as I open my locker.

    "Oh it was good. I guess haha. How was yours?"

   I guess it was good. My sister was being a brat as always.

     "Oh Sarah. Yea. Well she is only 7 after all"

    Well yea. Let's go. And we started to walk to our first class, Chorus.

    Ashton can we go another way? Luke is coming. I spotted his tall body coming right near us.

    "Yeah let's go." But before I knew it, he was calling my name.

     "Alexis! Wait!!" And him and his friends started laughing as we walked faster.

         He is an asshole. I say to Ashton.
   "Yeah. And you don't deserve this crap. Let's go"

––

     In chorus:

    Well good morning class! As you may know I'm
Mrs. Cantwell!

     Good morning Mrs. Cantwell. We all say bored. You know, I actually like singing. I'm just tired and it's Monday so everyone is

     Probably like, "fuck this shit." Haha.
Then Ashton whispers to me, "Hey wanna do something after school today?"

    I reply with a quick yes and as soon as I know it, the day starts and it was just a blur really. Until 9th period starts. I see Luke.

    "Oh look who it is, it's Alex! The girl who never talks and has her hair always in her face." They all laugh at me.

     I just try to go straight to my seat but yet again, Luke blocks my way.

     "Where are you going? You ain't leaving. We are not done talking! Or should I say our 2 word conversation" Michael and Calum start laughing

      All I say is Move. Really confidently or at least for me it's confident.

     And I was saved by the bell before Luke can say anything. And we all go to our seats.

    I'm really good at math. I have a 96 average in it.
Where as Luke has a 50 in math probably. All he does is sleep.

     Reason why he goes to summer school. If he doesn't pass this year he won't go to college and get a good job.

    But why do I really care? I don't. It's just logic. Some people can change. But I don't think in a million years Luke will ever change.

    I can't wait till this fucking year is over. So I don't have to see his fucking face everyday.

------

I hope you liked it! Lol.

Comment and vote please!!!