6. Awkward Dinner for 2

Vote and comment please! (;
Thanks -lukerobert for commenting and voting!!

Luke's P.O.V.
Hi mum. "Hi Luke, listen my boss just called me and I gotta run, I made dinner so you can eat that, oh and hi Alexis, I've heard about you.

Luke ALWAYS talks about y-" hey mom! Why don't you shut up? "Right! Love you bye!"

Anyways....is she gone?...yea she is....YAS FOOD!!! I say.

"Luke I'm not that hungry, but what did she make?"

She made spaghetti and meatballs and French fries! Yummmmmmmmm.

"Why are you so hungry?!" Cause i am! There is no problem about that! I'm a grown boy you know!

"Sure you are. Sure...." And we both start bursting out laughing.

      "Okay let's eat then! Haha."

    Oh Wait i have to put Netflix on! And I run to the the living room Tv.

     Lexi! Come in the living room the movie is about to play!

                "Okay I'm coming!"

––

Alexis P.O.V.
   Okay I'm coming! I say to Luke and bring both our plates.

     Luke please can we not watch a scary movie!
"Aw why!! Pleaseeee" I just caved in and said, sure.!

    And man do I regret that decision. Because I am now holding on to Luke's arm and hand scared for my life. When the scary part comes I look away and I'm snuggling into

     Luke's neck. Then when I look back to the screen I take a peek at Luke, and I find him staring at me, probably because my hair is a mess, tbh, but also he

      Is looking at my lips....it was making me uncomfortable but I decided to look at his beautiful eyes. I haven't realized how beautiful they were.

      Now me and Luke were closer then ever

                 Lips just Inches apart..........

––

      Hey guys! This was a SUPER short chapter! I'm trying to make short ones because I feel like this story is going WAYYY too fast. So I'm just going to write fill in chapters like mostly him showing up late and him with his friends and her and Ashton and bladi blah blah. Oh right and cliffhanger! Do you think they are gonna KISS?! Idk but....

Make sure to:

               Vote and comment!! (: