3. Tutoring the devil

Alexis P.O.V.
After I went to my locker, I went straight to the library. Of course no Luke. Probably going to be late as I assumed.

I had waited 15 minutes at least for Luke then I gave up. I started to get up but as soon as the door opened

And saw Luke, I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Sorry I'm late." He said with a scoff

It's fine I said as I clenched my teeth.

"I don't need help. I don't get the point in this" he said to me.

Well Luke you have to pass this year to go and graduate high school and go to college and get a great job. I said to him.

"Fine. Help me. Let's go! God your annoying"

I really don't see how I'm annoying since you have been bullying me for the past...idk 4 YEARS?!

"Shhh!" The librarian says to us.

"See even the librarian doesn't like you and finds you annoying"

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that and find my math notes.

"Whatever. Let's get this over with"

What do you need help in? I asked politely

"My life." Come on let's be serious, I mean in math! I say.

"Oh um everything since I don't give a shit."

Okay....so let's go over trigonometry. I suggested.

"Whatever. I have things to do let's go."

You know what Luke. This is plain bullshit. I'm trying to help you but you don't want to learn! If you just cooperate and listen and actually try

Then just maybe you can be successful!

"Okay, okay. I'll actually try"

Good. And then I set up practice problems with that and surprisingly he was doing pretty well. I saw it was 4:28 and the bus comes at 4:35.

Urm Luke, we have to catch the bus. We Have like 5 minutes. "shit my mum is gonna kill me!"

We are both currently running to the bus and as soon as I try to step in Luke pushes me and I fall.

You ass. I yell. And I get onto the bus along with him.

I put my bag in between us cause I'm not going to sit next to him that close. We aren't even friends.

"Just to make this clear Alexis, we are NOT friends because of you helping me in math..got it?!"

Yeah, yeah i do. Then it hit me. I have to text Ashton.

Hey Ashton sorry, I just finished tutoring Luke, about that, Mr. Stamn asked me if I wanted to tutor someone, and I said yea, long story short he put me with Luke. So yeah.

And I just waited for his reply.

"Who's that your boyfriend?" Luke said with a smirk.

No. He isn't my boyfriend! And I slapped him.

But for some apparent reason, my hand was tingly. I didn't even hit him that hard!

Whatever. I'm just going to ignore it. And the rest of the bus went good until Luke told me my stop was

Next. All I said was okay and left it there. Not even saying goodbye.

––

Sorry guys. I don't know if this is long enough lol. But yea. I can't wait till the action starts happening. But that isn't for awhile actually lol.

Vote and comment please!!! (: