Chap THIRTEEN

XIII: Shop with her.. Fashion~

~ Miho ~

Aiish! Patay na yata ako ehh.. nakakapagod na talaga ang pinapagawa ni Grettel sa akin.

Oo si Grettel Jienhwa Wilson ang kakambal ni Gregg.

Ito kasi ang nangyari..

Flashback..

Nang umalis na si Gregg eh dumating naman si Grettel saying

"Let's go now! "

"But--"

"No buts Miho, you'll come with me and Let's go shopping!! "

aiish! I just nodded and she cheered then kinaladkad na ako papunta sa car niya, yup car NIYA. Purple Porsche

"So Let's go to my Aunt's mall. I'll pick your dress for tonight's Family Dinner. " arggh

"You're picking my dress? Aw, you don't have to--- "

She cut me again

"No, Gregg ask me this favor and because I love the both of you... I'll help you dress up for tonight "

aissh oo na..

End..

There my friends, good thing nakapili na kami kasi halos malibut na namin ang mall dahil lang diyan sa dress and shoes

(ABOVE↑↑)

sa wakas uwian na--------

"Let's go to my condo... We'll prepare there! but first Let's eat some snack. What would you like to eat? "

Huh? There's more treats?

"Wait Grett, you've spent enough today. This is too much. I'm so--- " she hugs me and said

"You're gonna be a part of the family, there's no enough for you. I've always wanted to have a sister and you Miho fulfilled that wish.... Let's go grab some ice cream! "

I nodded automatically. We went into the ice cream haus and ordered two rocky road ice cream.

"That's what I like about you Miho~ You're not just a sister but also a great friend of me. "

she said those words as we eat our ice cream. Napa aw naman ako

"Me too, you're like a sister to me that I didn't have. You're a great person like your brother. "

Sabi ko na napatingin siya at napa smile. Kumain nalang kami at pagkatapos we head to her condominium na malapit lang naman sa mall ng Aunt niya.

It's not small nor big unit It's just enough for one person--Sabi niya and take note its complete, bedroom, living room, dining, walk-in closet and of course cr.

Mas malaking size ng whole apartment house namin, condo unit niya lang. Rich kid be like:

"Let's get started, I'll get my things. You also get ready, dress up and I'll be the one who'll fix your hair and light make-up. "

pumunta na siya sa room niya, kailangan talaga mag make-up? Aisshh, makapagdamit na nga lang.

"Are you done? I'll fix your hair and make-up----Gorgeous! "

Huh?

"Who? " she looks stunning in her red cocktail dress.

"You look gorgeous and sexy in that! Wow you've got nice body! "

hahahaha nagpapatawa to

"Hahaha don't be silly, you speak for yourself! "

pinatingin niya ako sa full-length mirror and wow! She's right I look sexy! Hehehehe proud sa sarili ehhh!

"Let me put make-up on you. Sit here. " she let me sit infront of the mirror.

"Grettel? What's the occasion? Why do I have to wear like going to the party and putting make-up. I thought It's just a family dinner? "

she smile pero hindi siya sumagot. Nang matapos na nagmake-up na siya sa sarili niya. Mas lalo akong na curious.

*Crinng*

May nag buzz ng door niya kaya tinignan ko na, pag open ko...........