Chap TEN

X: His point of view.

~ Gregg ~

He hug her, something's wrong with me! I hate to see my friends close to her, I want her to just notice me, smile at me, hold my hand, and talk to me ALONE. Babo yah! Babo babo!

"Steven! Let go of her. We gonna do something. "

I grab her hand and went to my bed to et my things

"Are you that harsh to your friend? " I nodded, I am being me!

"Ano gagawin natin? " I suddenly looked at her, what does she mean? She raised her eyebrow at me

"Can you atleast talk? I really can't understand you. " tss haiish!

"Aiish, I dunno. Just sit here in bed and I'll be back. Don't touch anything! "

She nodded and smile, shit that smile is captivating! I need to go.

"Dude, what was that earlier? You like her?? " They asked me and grin like some crazy bitch trying to provoke someone.

"What about it? I don't know what are you talking about! Tsss.. " I answer them without looking at them, busying myself into my phone trying to find something.

"Oohhh.. Hi Miho..! " without a second I suddenly roam my eyes to where they're staring and there she is.

"Hi? Ahm, Gregg.. I really really needed to go home. " they looked at me

"Hatid na kita. " Steven said and Miho smile... No

"No, Let's go Miho. "

I grab her again and lead her to my car, open the passenger seat and let her in then close it again. I went to the driver seat, I turned on the stereo and shocked to what's actually playing.

Passenger seat by Stephen Speaks

"I look at her and half a smile
As we go driving for a while,
Her hair blowing in the open window of my car. "

As I looked at her. My heartbeat's unusual, i think it's gonna blow. I need to concentrate on driving.

"As we go I see the lights
Watch them glimmer in her eyes.
In the darkness of the evening. "

It's true, I can see the reflection of the lights in her eyes. Tss, don't look at her Gregg.

Okay, I looked at the lights this is the first time I ever complemented the lights of the evening.

"I've got all that I need
Right here in the Passenger Seat
I can't keep my eyes on the road knowing that she's inches from me"

Inches from me, wow is this song for me?

"Gregg, andito na tayo. "

I turn off the stereo and bumaba na, open her door and close it after she went of.

"Gregg, thank you. " she smile at me

"It's fine, you're welcome. It's better na ako maghatid sayo kaysa kay Steven o kung kanino man. "

I whisper the last sentence

"huh? " I shook my head and smile at her, aalis na sana ako but

"Ahm, Gregg. Gusto mo pumasok muna at magcoffee? " Napa smile ako and nodded at her.

She smile at open the door. There apartment is small but neat, in order.

It's also a 2 storey apartment, small tv and appliances, cute dining and a cute sofa.

"Upo ka muna. I'll prepare your coffee, sorry sa apartment namin ha. " I laugh

"it's fine, okay lang naman sa akin ehh. It's kinda cute and neat at least. Thanks. " She came back with 2 cups of coffee, one for her and one for me.

"Salamat naman at parang di ka nandidiri. " she giggle

"Ahm, I hate asking this but where's your parents? " she look at her shoes

"My Dad is already dead and my Mom is still working. Night shift niya ngayon kaya wala akong kasama magdamag. Bakit? " wala siyang kasama?

"Ahh, ganun ba? Sorry about your Dad. " she smile but it didn't reach her eyes, and I said seeing it.

Her smiles always reach her eyes, she sigh deeply

"It's okay Gregg, I'm fine. " but I know It's not

"I know It's not, but well yeah I'll pretend that I didn't notice it. " she laugh, thank God

"Yah, hahaha okay let's pretend we didn't talk about it. " she's cute, really cute

*knock knock*

she looked at the door curiously

"Who might be that? It's 7:30 for another unexpected visitor. " she smile at me before she open the door.

"Geron? What are you doing here? " I heard her said that made me stand up, Mark's here shit!

Why am I scared about it? We were just talking nothing else, I felt that I betrayed Mark.

"I wanted to check on you, is that wrong? " She giggle and let him in and saw me with big eyes

"Mark! "

I said with a smile.

"Gregg, what are you doing here? " I don't know..

"Ahm, I offer her a ride home and she offers me coffee in return. What are you doing here? " he look at me and to her then back at me

"Nothing, I'm an often visitor here. BEFORE. And I wanted to check on her. " before? They already know each other?

"Geron? Gregg? You two better go home, cause It's kinda late. " Miho said while smiling, she's tired, so I stood up making my way to the door

"Good night My GIRLFRIEND! See ya tomorrow. " And with a wink I went out and went in a car. Next one to follow is Mark.

I drive home smiling.. I don't know why, Maybe because of Miho's blushing face or Mark's unexplainable expression.