Chap EIGHT

VIII: Questions...

~ Miho ~

Yang tingin na yan, bakit kasi wala nang vacant seat bukod sa seat sa tabi niya.

"Yow! Miho here! "

tumingin lahat ng nakatingin sa kanya sa akin at nagsimula nang

"Close sila? "
"Girlfriend niya? "
"naah, she's not even sexy. "

What? Di ako sexy? Bwisit ah! Sasagutin ko sana yung nagsalita nang pigilan ako ni Gregg

"Haji, just let them. Don't go down to there level. Let's go sit down. "

he held my hand and lead me to the seat next to him.

Napanga nga ang mga babae because they heard CLEARLY what Gregg said.

"You don't have to say those words. You're bit harsh. " As we sit I said those

"Molla. " he answered, pasalamat to medyo may alam akong korean words! Kanina pa to korean ng korean akala mo nasa korea. tss..

"Good Morning Freshmen, welcome to second sem! We're gonna do a little getting to know each other game because it's your first day and there's a transferee. "

I forgot to tell you na every sem iba na talaga mga classmates mo, may ibang hindi nagkakahiwalay but only FEW, and by the word few it's 2 or 3 classmates mo ang makakasama mo sa bagong section. That's the University's rule.

".....so we'll start with your seatmates, get to know your seatmates well and here's your questionnaires. Answer this and pass this before our session ends. Once you recieve the paper you must answer it quickly. "

he started to pass the papers. As soon as it landed on my desk binasa ko agad!

Gosh.. what the..? Is this getting to know or a matchmaker's test?

"You need to answer it if you wanna know me and if you wanna pass this major subject. "

what?! Is he kidding

"I wanna pass so, asked me first. " Gregg said as he looked at me "Okay... " I looked at the first question

"So first question.. Give atleast 3 kinds of girls you want to be as your girlfriend? What is this question? Gosh. "

I also looked at him and I think he's thinking about the question

"Cute, Simple, Fun. My first question is.... If you're gonna have a chance to tell something to your seatmate what is it? "

He looked at me after the question, I'm thinking about and looked at him

"Well, I wanted to say sorry and thank you. My 2nd question is... Who is your ideal girl? " Gosh, ideal gir--

"Hyorin from SiStar, Are you a secretive type of person? "

"Sort of, Do you think your a worthy boyfriend? "

"Yes, if the girl is also worthy. Who's your ideal guy? "

"Taecyon from 2PM. "

and the questions goes on and on, 50 question siya at first you'll really thought it was mactmaker's test but it really is a getting to know questions.

His favorite color is Black and Red, favorite food pizza, hidden talents are performing(dancing and singing), favorite hero is Iron Man, close to his sister and also to his mom, a super duper pet lover, loves ice cream but can't eat too much(It can damage his voice) and many other things....

"Pass the questionnaires. I am Mr. Enrique Garcia, and you're all dismiss.. enjoy your lunch.. It's nice to meet you. " he then walked out after he got the papers.

Let's fastforward, and of course ang si life nakakainis. Classmate ko siya sa LAHAT ng subjects ko! After those, uwian na! Yeahoooo!

Nang nag hanap na ako nang masasakyan may bumusina sa harap ko na familiar yet di ko matandaan, well not until the window opened and saw who's inside.

"Want a ride? " Huh? Ako ba?

"Yah! Get in so we can hang out.. " sumakay agad ako sa frontseat kasi nasa backseat si Gretel eh kaya no choice I'm in the frontseat to be specific PASSENGER SEAT!