Chap SIXTEEN

XVI: That...

~ Geron ~

Another suffering day.. Grabe miss ko na si Miho...

"Mark Geron~ Kanina ka pa nakatulala ah. "

and ito na naman si Charlotte, siya na lage kong kasama. We're getting closer, well she's a nice girl but I only sees her as a friend. Nothing else - si Miho parin kasi.

"Di naman, may iniisip lang. Ano nga pala ginagawa mo dito? "

tumabi siya sa akin before she answer my question "Hindi ko alam na di na pala ako pwede dito ah? Hahaha I just wanted to be with you. That's all! "

Aiissh.. ito na naman tayo "I already told you that I only like you as a friend Char. "

we fell in silence.....

"Pati ba naman yan? Di mo mabigay? It's really ironic how I still love you when you love someone else. " and another day mapaiyak ko na naman siya.

"Charlotte, you're beautiful, you're a great person. I like you for who you are.. "

I wanna end this now Char.

"*sob* and by that, you can't love me back? Because of her? She's happy with Gregg now. Gregg is really courting her. *sob* hahaha I'm so stupid to fall in love with you, but I don't regret it. It was the best thing happened in my life.. "

pagkatapos niya sa mga sinabi niya, umalis na siya bigla. "I'm sorry~ "

I wanted to comfort her, but then I'm about her... I can't do anything.. Aiiissshhh.. this is a public place I can't cry here..

someone tap my shoulder and she sits beside me, I don't have to look to know who she is...

"Miho~ "

I said as I look at her smiling at me.

"Hi Geron! It's been a long time! " I hugged her tightly..

"I missed you~ " I whispered in her ears.

"Hahaha, kaw talaga. Kumusta ka na? " kumalas na ako at humarap sa kanya, lalo siyang gumanda

"Ito, nagdurusa... " kumunot naman bigla noo niya

"Nagdurusa? Sinong nanakit sayo at bubugbugin ko? " bigla niyang sinabi.. paano mo mabubugbug sarili mo?

"Emotional eh... yung babaeng mahal ko mahal ang kaibigan ko and they're actually dating I guess.. I didn't have a chance to tell her what I feel. "

pagtingin ko sa kanya bigla niya akong hinug

"I needed that.. thanks.. " kumalas na siya and sinabing

"Geron, andito lang ako kahit na di ako laging nasa tabi mo.. isang tawag lang dadating ako.. and about that girl, she's so stupid to fall for your friend instead of you. You're a great guy and the best man to fall in love with, remember that. I gonna go.. "

she tap my shoulder again..

"and one more thing Geron.. " napatingin ako sa kanya

"Tell her what you feel, di man siya magiging sayo at least you tried and expressed it to her. Ciao! "

and umalis na siya.

How? How can I tell you what I feel? Nakita ko si Gregg na umakbay sa kanya and di siya pumayag kaya he hold her hand..

Those hands that I always wanted to hold. Gregg you're one lucky bastard! Tell her huh? Great idea to our friendship

"...di man siya magiging sayo at least you tried and expressed it to her... "

oo na..

-ding dong ding dong-

class time?! I'm gonna be late! Anlayo naman ng tinambayan ko sa building namin!!!!