Chap TWENTY-ONE

XXI: The truth (Miho Charmine Santiago on media)

~ Miho ~

Pagkapasok ko "Miho! Did you two fight? " Si Grettel agad nakasalubong ko "Ahmm... I can't say that.. where is he? " she tap my shoulder and smile sadly..

"He's at the attic, I'll lead you there.. Supposedly it's his secret place but I accidentally saw him there crying last time we came here in the Philippines. Now we were back and I saw him again---- " I cut her

"Where is it? " She grab my hand and run "Here.. " we stop inside a library?

"Wait.. " she looked for a book and it name "Terces Ecnartne? What does it mean? " she smile

"Just go inside and you'll see a ladder going up. Good luck. "

pumasok nalang ako, and once I stepped inside that room the lights went on and I quickly look for the ladder going up

"There you are. "

I climb up and went inside a single room.

It's clean and has a lots of there family pictures, trophies, medals, collections.. Are this all Gregg's?

"What are you doing here? How did----Aish, you need to go. "

he grab my arm

"Wait.. please Gregg let me stay.. please.. let me know you and maybe just maybe I'll let you in my life. "

He stopped.... and silence filled the room....

"When I first came to this place, I fell in love with all of this. Especially this view. "

he let me see the little store where I used to work before.

"Wait, that's where I work before! That was 3 years ago. " he smile

"I used to look at you in distance before. I used to see you smile like you don't have problems. I used to see you cry because of your father. Because you missed him. "

How... how.... how did he know all about this? "How? " he held my face

"I used to admire your beautiful smile, you sweet voice and your beautiful face. I used to. Now that you're only inches away from me, I'm scared of losing you. "

I was touched... he's been admiring me?

"3 years of admiring you is hard especially when we went back to US. When we came back here, I thought I'd never see you again. Then that day on the mall... Destiny really did a great job to make me close to you. Too close that I may not be able to let you go.. "

"Gregg... " he held my hand "I have a question.. " I nodded and let him finish

"Naniniwala ka ba sa....... DESTINY? "

whaaat?

"Maybe.. I don't know.. What about you? " he looked at the store again

"Yes I do, DESTINY made me liked you, it made me smile, laugh and to always think positive that soon I'll met you. Destiny is the one who did it. Your ice cream won't fall in my head without a reason. I won't be studying in your University without a reason and of course.. "

he look straight into my eyes

"I won't love you like this without a reason.. "

He close the gap and kissed my forehead.

"I'll still wait for your answer before I kiss you because I respect you. "

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Exaggerated si author. )