5

rubi xx

ever since that night out with scott we've been hanging out alot! everyday after school im either at his house, or he's at mines. nothing really special though but i think were kinda catching feelings for each other. it's weird, and indescribable but an amazing feeling. being around him makes me happy, his presence is uplifting and comforting and makes me forget about anything bad.

"ma!" i yell as i jog downstairs.

"yes, sweetie." she replies from the kitchen.

"can i go hang with my friend for a bit?" i ask, it was a Saturday night and me and scott wanted to go thrifting and shit.

"sure, i have to work a night shift tonight though. so i wont be home until morning." she says, and i get all happy inside because i can stay out however long i want too.

"i see you smiling, but dont think you dont have a curfew," she smirks "be home no later than 3am i will face time you to make sure your home." she laughs, she gives me late curfews now because she feels like im older and now that i have a 'friend' i should go out and live more.

"ok ok, thanks mom." i smile. "oh and my friend scott is gonna be over in a few." i say as i made my way upstairs before she could reply.

my mom hasn't really met scott yet, but they will tonight.

rubi: hey, what time are you coming over?
i texted scott.

scott: On my way!(-:

i smile, and threw on my shoes before going back downstairs.
i went into the kitchen to get a banana, choosing the one with the most brown spots. i like them ripe. my mom always found it weird, but thats when they're the sweetest.

a few minutes later the door rings and i automatically knew it was scott. i smiled making my way to the door.

"hiii." i say as i open the door letting him in.

"hey rubi." he looked up at me and smiled. man he is so cute.

"oh, you must be scott." my mom says coming from the living room.

"yes i am, nice to meet you." he smiles extending his arm out to shake hers.

"nice to meet you too, you kids have fun tonight." she smiles shaking his hand. my mom didn't really question him, since i already told her most things about him, and shes trusts me to pick the right people to hang with since i rarely have friends.

"thank you!" we both say in unison and make our way out the door.

"woah, your mom is so fucking cute." scott says, licking his lips. i laugh, mainly out of shock and disgust.

"wow, dude. stooop haha."

"i see how you came out so pretty." i blush, "so you ready to find some cool shit at the thrift?" scott says as he smirks.

"yeah man, i always find some rare things." i say walking next to him on the sidewalk, we decided to walk to the thrift store because it was right down the street. "like you can find soo many good cheap things there, its just amazinggg."

"yes, it is. i love it." he smiles, "it feels so nice outside, conforming today will be a good day."

"it really does, the sun is out and the warmth out here is great." i reply admiring the beauty of nature.