Chapter 2

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to load up another chapter but I started back school within the time and was coming back from vacation when I posted the last chapter so ya... Sorry lame excuse :/ but anywho, this chapter I believe is a little boring but necessary. So please, bear with me lol all good things come in time hehehe... :) So here is chapter 2

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2-

                Thank God it was Friday and that the day passed by shortly after Spanish. After school, I was left sitting at home, alone, staring at the flickering TV screen. I flipped through the channels, trying to occupy my mind. I watched as a small furry body jumped onto the couch and sat beside me; I petted Sandy’s head calmly, still trying to find that one show that would keep me at least somewhat intrigued. My phone began vibrating next to me, having Sandy perk his ears up to the oncoming vibration. “Hello?” I asked.

                “Hey, it’s Liz, are you busy tonight?” her voice was all bubbly and happy, she probably wanted me to go to the movies with her or shopping. Oh the dread of shopping for stupid clothes.

                “Um, yeah I am…” I had to lie to get her off my back so I could finish that essay in History and turn it in early for extra credit points.

                “Lie! I know you’re just going to do homework. Come on, one night out on the town and guess what? You still have money from Christmas that we can spend on new clothes!” she squealed over the phone. Oh dear God, what did I do to deserve a girly-girl best friend?

                “I don’t care and I really don’t want to waste my money on clothes, Liz. I need to save up for that trip to Europe I’m taking this summer with the AP Language Arts Class.”

                “Ugh, fine. You’re no fun anymore! What’s put you in such a bad mood anyways?”

                “Guess who I have to sit next to in Spanish now? Cody Strong, the insufferable know-it-all idiot in Spanish, who is apparently the teacher’s pet too. Also, in P.E, I made a total mockery of myself when we were playing volleyball! I was staring at Josh Hopkins, you know the guy who’s pitcher on the baseball team, and well I was staring at his butt when the ball flew right into my face! It was dyer embarrassing, since I fell down from the fall and I’m pretty sure some people knew where my eyes were, so Danny came over to help me up since he was right in front of me when I fell…” I felt my cheeks flush and I let out a small groan.

                “Well he does have a nice butt… so will you come out and hang with me, Julie and Danny tonight?” I sat quiet on the other end for a moment, contemplating whether to go.

                “Fine, but we’re not shopping for any-!” My voice was cut off by a high-pitched squeal on the other end of the line.

                “Awesome, we’ll pick you up in ten. See you soon!” the line went dead. I picked myself off the couch and walked off to my bedroom to get dressed.

******************************

The mall was packed like every Friday night with all the teens, creepers, and cops wandering around. What a pleasant atmosphere I’m in right now… Liz was stampeding through the mass crowd of people after just leaving the theatres from seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the third time as a matter of fact; she has a way of persuading Julie and I into doing certain things that she believes is a life or death situation. Liz led the way as we walked towards the food court for a very late dinner at Burger King. As we settled into our seats, my gaze shifted over to a small group with one couple that surprised me. “Hey, I thought Danny was supposed to come to the mall with us.”