Prologue

Hi everyone! This is my very first story that I'm posting on Wattpad, so I hope you all like it as much as I do.  :) I'm new to the cover art work of the story and all so if you would like to make me a cover please do so, I would gladly appreciate it since I have no knowledge on how to do it. Lol.  :) One last thing, lol, I would like to thank UniqueKitty for making the original cover of my story which is on the side! :D

You're always welcome to fan, comment and vote!!! :D Thanks for reading everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                           Playing with the Player's Heart

Prologue-

                I never really thought that one choice- that act of agreement- would put my heart in such torment but it has. When I look back on the past events that have taken place over the school year, I wouldn't change the decision I made. Even with the last few weeks that have left me crying my eyes out until I end up falling asleep. The decision I made helped me find a person who became one of my closest friends, a person who I could tell anything. That person used to be my worst enemy, my tormenter and the reason I chose to agree to the decision I so willingly made. All things happen for a reason and at the time when we make a new choice in life or when something unexpected happens to us we don’t usually know why. We don’t understand it quite well until we watch as time passes by to show us our future and of the outcomes of what that one past choice was. My biggest regret of everything that has happened to me this year, is I might lose someone who I think I may be in love with all because of ignorance.