CHAPTER 10

"Steph, there's a party this friday. You should go"

I'm laughing. I'm really laughing hard that it hurts. She can't be serious

"I'm serious" she answerd my thoughts.

"You can't be. Rebecca I can't" Now I've stoped laughing.

"Yes I know that It's the rzason of your fucked up situation and all this bulshit. But think about it, you sit hhere every F-Day. You barely eat, or sleep. This is not a life. You're not gonna stay this your whole life. You're yon steph. Act like it."

Well her speech was convincing. But not anough

"But you know. I feel like I have to do this. I have to sit here and cry everyday. Cuz it's my fauly. I have to take my responsabilities. This isn't as easy as you make it sound"

"I know but you're not taking any responsabilities by sitting herr. They are the ones who let you down. You're their daughter but they didn't care. They're the one who have to take responsabilities. Not you. But if you want to spend your life waiting for something life will pass you by, and not give a Fuck about you. Sorry but This is the truth."

"Don't quote me "

"I'm not. But just think about it. Okey? It's oly wednesday. But don't overthink. I know you well anough." She smiles

Her mom knock at her door, and enter.

"Hey girls. Wanna do some shopping"

Did she just asked me to shop with her? Oh my God. I feel blessed right now. She barely talked to me the whole time I've been here. I miss a point here.

"Yeah, sure" becca answer cuz I was too suprised to talk.

"This couldn't be possible" I tell her ounce I'm sure her mom can't hear me

"Don't over react. Mom's not that mean" she says and we share a laugh.

Kimberly parked the car in the mall's parking. We are her and I can't deniet it. I'm nervous.

We start looking at some dress and I've been acting like I'm interessent every time kim shows me aa dress. I don't have money to pay anything and I don't want kimberly to pay for me, so I don't try any dress she gaves me.

"So Stéphanie. How are your parents doing ?" Kimberly starts

"Good. I think"

"You didn't try to talk to them?"

"Nope"

"Will you?"

"I don't know. For now"

I was really inconfortable talking to her. She's like a member of F.B.I

"I find that odd. You know? Not talking to your parents. Is this your education or what ?"

Suprised. Shocked. Mad. Nervous. This is what I was now.

So this is it then. She has me coming here with here to interview me. I should have known. She can't be that kind. And because I don't stay with her and her husband so much. She has me here. To be sure I have no place to run from her questions.

"Mom. Her parents are the one who made the damage and didn't ask about her. Leave her be"

I was mad to defens myself. One I don't want to say something bad to her cuz she's my best friend mother. And two, I'm staying in her house. I don't want to be kicked out of her house

So I just thank becca with a smile. Her mom doesn't add anything. I'm thankfull for now.

- - - - - -

It's finally Friday, and now I'm looking at my best friend's reflection at the mirror, while she's getting ready to party.

"Rebecca. I want to go" I decide after a battle with myself. A battle where my yonguest voice win.

"Thank god. I was thinking this day will never come"

"Ha-Ha. But I don't know what to wear"

"Wear something from mine"

"No way"

"Way way. You clothes are barely girly"

"Don't start this bulshit with me" I smile at her

"I'm telling the truth" she smiles back "now wear this" she continue and point out a red dress that I know will show half of my chest.

"I'm only trying it"

"Hurry up then"

I looked at the mirror in front of me. Okay, I look good. Verry good. Beauyiful really. But it's short. Verry short and tight.

"Holly shit girl, you look really hot"

"Don't you think it's too much? I mean it's short and tight."

"Come on we're not going to church"

"You sure, I look good?"

"Yeah. Just applie some makeup and wear heels"

--------

We are here, at the same place from the last time. The house is verry cround and the sound of the music is loud

"Rebecccca! There you are" a female voice calls. I can tell she's drunk by her voice. My feet guide me to the.... bar? I can call it like that a table with chairs and Alcohol are hanging out there near a kitchen. Okay. I will call it a bar. Before the two girls can notice. I make it there.

After three shouts. I hear a voice behind me.

"You wanna dance baaaaabe?"

"Fuck off. I'm no mood." I ground and I swear that the guy is nearly running. Going faster than he came. Good job At having fun. Really

"Hey. You said you won't come here again. Am I right?" Someone says behind me and pulls a chair near me.

Joe.

----------------- -------------------- --------------

Soo... this is really the longest chapter I've ever write I think.

Thank you. And keep voting (if you want too ;) )