CHAPTER 27

- Don't forget anything. My grandma insiste for the seventeenth time, while she push the list of gorceries in my pocket.

- I won't. Don't worry.

As I step out of the house and close the door behind me, a handsome, literaly a handsome boy, walk straight to my direction.

He's wearing  black t-shirt, jeans, jacket and a white adidas superstar. Gosh

He removes his sunglasses, let me add, in a classy move and start the conversation.

- You're new in this neiberhood. Aren't you he smiles and I feel blessed.

- Yes. But for a short time. I mean, I'm here visiting my grandmother. Honestly, I'm staying here and as soon as I'll find a...

- Okay. Slow down he smiles again, and this time I smile back

- You ? I ask

- Just moved in here. Happy to know there's beautiful people out here. I didn't want to come here, but when I finded you; I don't actually want to leave. He complits me and I smile, a shy smile.

As I'm about to respond, a hand takes mine and pulled me back from that handsome guy who I have bern talking to for 5 minutes without knowing his name, and takes my place.

- Hey. I'm Joe. I'm her boyfriend.

- Oh I see the boy say, surprised by the false truth Nice to meet you ...?

- Steph

- Joe

Joe and I say at the same time

- Steph the boy repeat, and I have to pull Joe by his arm before he can react

The boy leaves the street to wherever his destination was

- What was that ? And how could you talk with a boy who doesn't even know your name ?! Joe screams at me

- We slept together without you knowing my name I called him out And How could you lie and say that I'm your girlfriend ?

- I can say whatever I want. Or did you plan to fuck with him and I just fucked your plan ?

- Maybe I replie and move away from Joe so I can go to the market.

But he pulled me by my arm and force me to look at him

- I didn't finish what I had to say, don't turn your back at me.

- I'm listening. What do you want ?

- Come back home.

I laugh a false laugh, and it kinda seems like a bitchy laugh

- Your house isn't home for me.

- It was when you didn't have one. Wasn't it ?

He asks and I'm literally shocked by his words. How vould he say that ? And he wants me back at his house ?

- I'm sorry I didn't mean that.

- Do not ever talk to me again

I move away from his arms to go but he pulled me back

- I'm sorry okay ?

- No it's not. How could say that and suppose I will forgive you ?

- I said I'm sorry. You've pissed me off. What did I do that made you leave my house ? He asks

- Take care.

- Hey ! You won't until you tell me what I did ?

- Ask your Lilia !

- Who's Lilia ?

I laugh a nervous laugh.

- Who's Lilia ? The girl you've been with in MY birthday party. Now leave the fuck me alone.

- Stéphanie ? Are you jalous ?

- Leave- the -fuck- me- alone.

I push him and this time he doesn't pull me back. As I turn around, he doesn't follow me, and I kindaf wish he do.