CHAPTER 13

So shocked. I didn't except it to be mom. It's true that sometimes I saw her near the door, but never pounding.

Hello my dear "

My mom's voice was so litte and gentle. It is always this way.

"Hey " was everything I said

"Can I come in ?"

"Yeah of course "

I guide my mon to the living room where my best friend is already sitting there.

"Good morning" mom says to becca who just smiled back to her, before her mom came down. Now the show is complete. How cool is that.

"Rita ! Hey how are you ?" Kimberly said

"Fine we thank god. You Mrs White ?"

"Oh Call me Kimberley. I'm fine too thank you. You came to pick up your daughter ?"

"Mooom" Becca whispers to kim

Mom, not finding anything to say, just kept watching her hands, probably discovering them for the first time.

"Ookay I get it. Well have a good day Rita. I have to go. We will catch up soon I hope"

"I wanna Thank you so much Kimberly."

"Oh Rita there's no need To. Steph is like my own daughter" kim smiles a fake smile to mom before she get out.

Hell no I'm not.

"So mom.- "

"Can we talk alone please ?"

I look around to see who she's talking about, to find only Rebecca.

"Becca can stay with us" I saidm refusing my mom's opinion

"There is a park near our neighbourhood. You had always loved to play there. Wanna go there to talk ?"

I look up to my best friend. But she nods. And It's all I need To accept.

------ ----- ------

We were sitting in the park, and I was waiting for my mother to talk

"I'm so sorry for everything you dad have done to you my dear. But I know the reason so I didn't have a choice"

"You did mom. You did had a choice. You could have stand up for your daughter, and defending me"

"It's not that simple" her voice was so quite, like she wanna cry

"Why mom ?"

"I have to tell you something I really regret not saying it to you before"

"Speak mom"

"What ? What's the secret ? " I said not wanting to wait more.

"But please don't judge me. And listen to the whole story. Okay ?"

"Okay"

"Okay. When I was eighteen, I loved for the first time. He was tall, smart, with a beautiful smile and everything."

"Who ? My dad ?"

"Robert was his name. Not your dad. Robert was always such a gentleman with me. He always say that he loves me, and I was quick to believe him. Our relationship was strong. We were seeing each other so much, we were so close till the day I gave him my virginity."

"So you didn't lost your virginity after marriage? "

"No. Please let me finish"

'Go ahead "

"Robert wasn't really what I was thinking he is. He was a devil with angel and charming character, so when he Knowles I was pregnant, he left us. I was homeless because my family abandoned me. Until Robert's best frien accept to take care of us . It's George. Your dad"

"What do you mean by this fucked up story ?"

"Your language Stephanie. When your dad Knowles that you lost your virginity, he freaked out."

"Wait. So you're saying that the man I was living with for 17 years isn't my dad. How could this be possible"

I start to cry like my mom. Some people sitting around us look at us, but turn around quickly.

"I'm so sorry my baby. So sorry" she says before she hugs me. But I pull away

"No mom. You're not. You made a my whole life a lie. And for this I can't forgive you"

I run with all my force, running away from the women who has hurt me the most and kept the secret of my life away from me. My mom.

(I'll be posting a lot next week cuz I'm late for this story. Maybe 3 chapters in a week. Thank's for keeping reading my story ♡ )