School or Beach?

It was Thursday morning. The whole school had found out about the incident and for the first three days everyone was checking if Gou was okay but by today there were rumours about what happened and none of them were good.

Gou walked down the hall way and everyone at least glanced at her. She arrived at class, she sat across from a few girls who were gossiping about her. Mei-mei sat down beside Gou, she was a close friend. "Good morning Gou, how are you?" she asked politely. "Huh, oh fine" Gou mumbled. The girls whom were gossiping got louder.

"What kind of weirdo says she saw a merman?"

"Haha, I know"

"Hey, I heard she tried to drown herself for attention!"

"Really? What a freak!"

Gou lowered her head, what they were saying really made her upset. Mei-mei noticed that, "Shut up! You can't go around saying that kinda stuff about people!" The girls just ignored Mei-mei. "Gou are you okay?" she asked. Gou nodded, hiding how she felt. She acted like everything was okay in every class until lunch time. The second the bell chimed she was out. Gou snuck out to the beach. She went and sat on the rocks like she usually does. The she sobbed loudly since there was no one there. "Why are you crying?" asked an unknown voice. Gou looked around in confusion. "I'm down here". Looking down  her eyes locked on to the same black hair and glittering blue eyes that she saw four days ago. "I-it's you the merman who saved me!" she said amazed. Still with a dead-pan expression he answered her. "I'm Haruka and yes I did save you. But what's your name?" For a reason she couldn't quite explain Gou started blushing, maybe it was because he took an interest in her. "My name is Gou... though, uh thank you for saving me I owe you my life" Haruka nodded calmly. 

"Haruka c-can I see your tail?" Gou asked timidly. His tail made her curious. A slight blush spread across Haruka's cheek, "If you want..." He pushed  himself on to a rock. To think from the waist up he looks just like a human. Not to sure what to do now she started stroking the upper part of his tail. Gou repeated the action while Haruka bit his lip. To him it felt odd yet quite pleasurable. Without thinking a moan slipped out. Gou quickly pulled her hand away and Haruka covered his mouth. "S-sorry, I didn't know" she said, her face bright red. "It's okay" he replied softly.

"HARUKA!" shouted a voice in the distance.