Chapter 4: The chase

2 chapters in one day, I've outdone myself! This scene is what inspired me to make this so... Enjoy! Please...

I don't own pokemon.

It was time. Shrooms led Vixy and Tuks to the location where he saw the zoroark.

"It's happening! Turks, throw the rope on that pipe! Shrooms cried with pure excitement. The rope was tied in a way that made it so front created a loop to use as a lasso.

Tuks threw the rope and got it on the pipe. She then tightened it so it wouldn't fall off. Vixy now knew why she had to get the harnesses.

"Here!" Everyone put on a harness, and then climbed up the  rope. They didn't know you had to connect the harness to something for it to save you, but they didn't care.

They made it!

The three were greeted by a hooded figure, staring at the city.
"That ain't no Zoroark!" said Turks a bit too loudly. The thing heard her.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Said the mysterious being. "I never have seen anyone come for me~. Do you like games? Let's play… TAG!" And with that they ran.

The three ran after it a high speed but Tuks had trouble keeping up. The hooded one was agile and had the reflexes of a hawk. Not long after a gap in between two buildings showed up. The hooded one leapt over it with ease and continued to belt afterwards.

The gang jumped as far as their bodies would allow them to and pelted after their target.

The thing performed a 90 degrees turn at a corner which would've been extremely difficult for anything moving at their speed.

Needless to say, the gang had trouble turning, yet somehow managed to without losing any speed.

The thing started to jump onto random buildings to catch the three off guard and escape them but, alas, there was only one way he could go, as all other buildings led to nowhere.

The hooded figure ran recklessly, although there was a gap incoming. A gap too big to jump across. But there was a helicopter that they COULD jump on.

"Pleasure playing with you, but my ride is here. Ciao!"

The hooded one jumped to grab on the legs of the helicopter when he heard a shout.

"You're not going anywhere!" Screamed Vixy. She jumped after him, and the net she was holding was very close!

"Hang on!" Screamed Shrooms as he jumped after her. Tks grabbed his feet so he wouldn't fall. She knew that breloom could stretch their arms and that's what he did! Shrooms caught Vixy!

The net was right under the things feet when Vixy was caught. Just a little further thought Vixy two seconds before...

                 She caught them!!!!

Tuks threw Shrooms to get him to land and when he did he dropped Vixy. Vixy held the captive on the floor.

"3,2,1, GO!" The three cried as they took the net off their captive and got Tuks to put her foot on their chest. Vixy took the captives hood off and everyone gasped when she did.

         For their captive, was Trick.

OMG! Such a plot twist! I want to thank you for reading and want to warn you that the next chapter is rated M. Until next time!