Chapter 3: In Motion

Hi everyone, I'm back! I needed a little time to think about what the small gang would scavenge for, but here it is!

I do not own pokemon.

The gang met up in a small closet to prevent any pokemon from joining in the plan uninvited.

"Here he is- The mastermind!" Tuks triumphantly said as she moved two centimetres away to reveal a small, blushing, adorable Breloom twiddling his stubby claw like fingers.

"Uh, hi? My name is Sh-Shrooms and I have a p-plan to capture the Z-Zoroark." Squealed Shrooms "We're going to n-need a net, some rope and maybe a couple harnesses. Tuks, you get the r-rope, I'll get the net, so you, Vixy, will get the harnesses."

Time skip cause reasons

"Where are the harnesses? Harness, harness AHA! Three Harnesses! Wonder why we need 'em... Dah, oh well! I'll find out lat...er?"

Vixy's sentence was cut off when she noticed nobody was in Trick's room. Somehow, it was very ominous and very suspicious. Vixy decided to enter, being the brave type she was.

The room was warn, like a nice summers evening. Vixy's attention grew too the tablet on the bed. Vixy picked it up and started to read it.

Breaking news!
A group of people and pokemon, believed to be terrorists, are continuing to steal valuable artifacts. This shot was caught on camera. The screen showed a box that played the video. It depicted two hooded thieves stealing a salmon orb. The thieves in this video called themselves Fox and Toxic Frog. They also said that the robberies would help with Plan Renegade and stated that they thought that a Pokemon named Illusiox would've helped them. In other news a cat bit a guys nose.

"I see you have the harnesses!"said Shrooms, sounding as if he was starting to open up to Vixy.

"Yeah." Panted Vixy, recovering from the shock Shrooms provided her.

"Follow me! Its time...."

Part 3 Yeah! This took me a while to make and I'm very proud of it! I wonder who the terrorists are....