Chapter 2: Home is where the Haxorus is

Chapter 2 is here! YEAH! -I do not own pokemon-

The dynamic duo had finally reached home after a whole 20 minutes of walking.

"We walked pretty far, Vix!" Said Trick between pants "Oh well. Home sweet home!"

There was a large tree. However this tree was more than meets the eye. Trick pulled on a twig, and an elevator appeared.

"Going up."

The two hopped in the elevator, and, miraculously, the tree closed! The lift was charging upwards at a high speed, only to stop at the last second, to let the passengers out.

"OK, Vix, I'll be in my HQ." (Trick liked to call it that.) And with that, he left.

"Aaaaahhhh! Finally home." Yawned Vixy " Now where's my book?"

She looked around to find Tuks holding it.

Tuks was a haxorous, and the only one who took Vixy seriously. She was more like a guy, but she refused to say she was. She was also more brawn than brain.

"Vixy,Vixy,Vixy! You'll never believe this!"

"C'mon Tuks, just give me my freaking book." Said Vixy with an unimpressed face.

"Its about a Zoroark!"

Vixy's ears perked up instantly. It was a fact that she was interested in the Zoroark's cute yet badass look. Interested and aroused.

"Gotcha! Word is someone is a Zoroark."

"But who could it be?"

"They say its Trick. Now I've been planning a trap with Shroom. He said he saw him!"

Shroom was a quiet Bedroom, who tried to push himself into situations to help him overcome his shyness.

"When's the trap being set?" Vixy asked.

"Tonight. The Zoroark was spotted on the roof by Shroom. Four times! He'll be there."

"Really? Then let's prepare!"

And that's part 2. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ^_^