Chapter Four

Josh P.O.V.
Hunger. All I think about is hunger and betrayal. I need to see them before I completely turn.

"There seems to be one survivor," said someone behind me.

I quickly turn around and bear my massive teeth towards the man who spoke. I grab him by the neck and look and his female partner beside him.

I scream, "BRING THEM TO ME, I NEED THEM!"

The now terrified woman utters, "who?"
"THE SURVIVORS, THE KILLERS!" I then tighten the grip on the man's neck.

"FIND THEM" I rip the man's head clean off and blood splatters everywhere.

The woman immediately ran away into the outside world. Now we wait.

I...I need to see them. I need to taste their delicate skin...no, no they need to be punished, not eaten. Especially Mike. He killed me and helped kill my sisters. Now he must pay.

Sam P.O.V.
"Hello?"

"Hi Sam, this is Blackwood Pines Police, we've been informed by one of the investigators in the mines found Josh...except he was a... wendigo?"

"What?!"

"Yes, the officer reported that he needed to see the survivors before he "turned." We are requesting you and the others to come back to the mountains, with backup of course."

"I'll...talk to the others."

"Please, time is important."

I hung up and sat down at our table.

"What's wrong with you, Sam? It looks like you just saw a ghost," said Chris.

I look at all of them and say, "I need one of you to get Emily and Matt in here, I don't care how, but it has to be soon."

They easily complied, knowing something was wrong. Emily and Matt eventually both got to the cafe (at different times) and sat down with us.

"Now, I don't want any of you to freak out, but we were asked to go back to the mountains," I say calmly.

"Wait what?!"

"No. No way in Hell am I going back there."

"Why? Why do we have to do this?"

I explain the details the officer told me and after an hour of convincing, everyone was reluctantly on board.

----------THE NEXT DAY----------

(At Blackwood Pines in the early morning)

We all step out of the bus and watch speed away. I'm both excited and scared to see Josh. Will he remember me as his friend and maybe even more, or will I just be food? I don't know.

As a group, with the required backup, headed up to the burnt remains of the lodge. I pick up a charred piece of wood laying on the ground.

"Come on, let's go to the mines. We don't want to be down there at night," said the chief officer.

Mike P.O.V.
We head towards the entrance of the ominous mines. Although I look confident walking inside with my badass flamethrower, I'm genuinely terrified.

I know Josh must have some sort of grudge against me ever since last year. I knew I went too far, but the past is the past.

"Alright, let's not be idiots about this. We're going to stick together and stay as a group," I say firmly.

They all agree immediately and pack into a group, forcing the officers to lead us. And with that, all of us head into the mines.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Thanks for reading, please comment and vote!
-Lili