Chapter Nine

Jess P.O.V.
"Come on, Mike. Why can't we go to the party?" I plead.

"Look Jess, Josh tried to kill me. Even if he was a wendigo, I don't trust him around me or you, so just drop it."

"Fine," I say and storm into our bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

Emily P.O.V.
(Time jump to the party at Sam's Parents' house at night)

I walk into the giant yellow house by myself and see Chris, Ashley,
Sam, Josh and... Matt.

I sit down at the couch to be greeted by the lovebirds chrashley. God, we get it; you're together. We have a civil conversation and they eventually leave me alone.

Throughout the whole night, I keep running into Matt, which is SUPER weird.

Just as I'm about to leave, Josh makes an announcement.
"Hi everyone, I know some of you are still upset with me, obviously, but I just wanted to say...I'm so sorry for anything I did. I'm much better now, with a girlfriend (gesturing to Sam) and I just got a new job! So for anything and everything I did, I'm sorry."

Everyone around me slowly claps for this "great person." I leave right after that without telling.

I don't want to be anywhere near these weirdos.

Chris P.O.V.
A few hours after Josh's speech, Ash and I leave and go back to my dorm.

We sneakily get inside before anyone notices. We both get ready for sleep and get in my bed.

I wrap my arms around her and whisper in her ear, "I love you."

I watch her smile and hear "I love you too, Chris."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Wait! Before you go, there will be an epilogue for this story! Please comment and vote and stuff!
-Lili