Confession (KidxLiz)

This will be a very, very short story.

~ Liz pov ~ (Liz and Kid are alone)

"Why isn't everything symmetrical?!!" "Ah, come on Kid. It's not that bad." I reply. Him and symmetry.I have to admit that it is kind of cute sometimes. Mostly irritating, but cute. "Symmetry. I want symmetry. Do I have to spell it before someone finally understands. S-Y-M-M-" I interrupt him. "At least Patty and I understand, right?" "You do?" He's such an idiot. But cute. "Yes Kid." Yes I indeed have a liking towards my meister. But I also admirer him very much. He saved me and my sister from the streets.

A few hundreds of symmetrical moments later when Liz and Kid are alone (again)

~ 3d pov ~

"You know Liz" "Hmm." "I-I...." "Yes?" "When I'm with you, I, I don't really care about symmetry around me because." He pauses for a moment. "Because with you, you complete me Liz. You are my other half. With you everything is symmetrical. You are my symmetry. I-" "You know Kid, I couldn't have said it any better." Their heads move towards each other and they kiss.

Alright, this was Way to short. But I don't really know how to make it any longer. And maybe I'm a bit lazy, and it's 11 p.m. So I'm a bit tired.

~ XXX ~

~ Lautje ~