Heartbroken

I realize that Blackstar is OOC. John is a OC. It's written as in the past.
Tsubaki - 20
Blackstar - 17
John - 21

Blackstar was at home training. Tsubaki wasn't at home. But he kind of knew were she was. She was with her boyfriend. Blackstar wasn't very fond of him. John, that's his name. Or, how Blackstar preferred to say it. Was his name. He hates him. He wanted to kill him so badly. He still wants. Why you ask. This is why.

While Blackstar was training, Tsubaki came home in tears, crying. A few seconds later Blackstar saw this and immediately wondered what on earth had happened. "You alright Tsu?" He ask while using the nickname he gave to her. She looked at him with tear stained eyes. "He-He" a sob escaped her lips. "Who John? What did that moron do?!" Tsubaki sniffels. "He" *hiccup* "He cheated on me with" *hiccup* "Another girl." She breaks down down on the floor crying. Blackstar is for a moment too shocked to do anything. No one hurts his sister. (That will be explained later) His first thought was to go out and hurt, no kill, John. But he knows that Tsubaki needs him now. He squats so he's on eye level with Tsubaki. "Come here." He said and huged her. She clutches onto his back and cries in his shoulder. "Shhh. It's going to be alright." They stayed in this position for half on hour. By then, Tsubaki had stopped crying. It had helped that Blackstar continued to say nice things and comfort her.

"Sorry." Tsubaki said. "You have nothing to be sorry for. That asshole is the one that should apologize. You know that, right? You are the most amazing, beautiful, smart, carring, best, lovely, sister someone can ask for." Tsubaki looked up suprised. "You really think that?" she asked. "Of course I do." A short silence followed. Than it hitted Tsubaki. "Wait, what do yo mean with sister?" "Family isn't a matter of DNA. It's about who you trust and who you don't. It's about love and care. Get it, you're my sister." He gave her one of his sweetest smiles. Tsubaki couldn't help it to smile back at him. "Yes, you're right indeed." "I know. And look, you're smiling again." "That's because of you. You always know how to make me happy." "You're my little brother." She added. "Yea- Wait, I'm not little!!!!"

The next day John ended up in the hospital with a broken nose, a dislocated shoulder, a twisted ankle and a lot of bruises. SOMEONE, we can all guess who, taught him a well deserved lesson. DON'T mess with family.

This was my new story with a bit of a lesson in it. Hope you enjoyed it. Pretty please review. And sorry for any grammar mistakes.

-XXX-

-Lautje-