Candy store (Soma)

This is a SoulxMaka story. Has anyone watched miraculous ladybug? Because it's an hilarious show. You HAVE to watch it, or at least give it a change.

It starts on Friday.

Soul was walking down the road with his best friend Blackstar. "You know, we should go to a candy store." Soul looked at Blackstar. "Why?" Blackstar stared at Soul with a shocked look. "What, why would you ask why. Because I want candy." "We've just had luch Star. Why now?" "Maybe because I Want Candy!!! I deserve it!!" Soul snikkerd. (is that even a word??) Yeah right, I am the one who would deserve it. Putting up with you the whole day. Always, every day again. He thought.

~ Somewhere else ~

A woman with blond hair was carrying some heavy boxes. She was having some trouble because the were a bit heavy. "Maka. Could you help me with this?" A girl with mint green eyes and ash blond hair tied into pigtails looked up from what she was doing. "Of course miss Marie." The girl named Maka walked over towards Marie and took some of the boxes. "Where do you want these?" "There in the corner. And how many times do I have to say it. It's just Marie." Maka puts the boxes in the corner and turned around. "Yeah, yeah. I know. It's just a habit I guess." Marie walked towards Maka. "You still single?" "Yes. How is Stein?" "Oh, he is so amazing as always. Last night he took me out to that new restaurant, and-" Marie just kept on talking about Stein while Make made the candy store, named Sweety, in order so that any costumers could come in.

~ Back to Soul & Blackstar ~

"I know to wich candy store we could go to! Come on, this way." Blackstar dragged Soul with him. After a few minutes Soul saw a store named Sweety. "Seriously, Sweety? Who names there story Sweety." Blackstar looked as if the answer was obvious. "Marie, ofcourse." Soul looked starstrukked (?), but before he could ask any more questions Star dragged him inside. "Yo Maka. Where are you. I Want CANDY!!" A girl with ash blond hair tied into pigtails and mint green eyes came toward the pair. Soul thought that she was beautifull. The girl slapped Blackstar hard on his head with a book she had pulled out nowhere. "MAKAAAAAAA-CHOP!!!!"

Soul was shocked. Not only did the girl slammed a book on Blackstar's head, but she was also very Very cute. Another woman appeared. "Maka darling. What did I tell you about hitting him with a book." Maka. A cute name for a cute girl. Wait, what. Soul thougt. "Soul, this is Marie." The girl gave Blackstar a glare. "And hot-head over here is Maka. This is Soul." The girl, Maka, turned towards me. (after giving Blackstar another glare) "Sorry about that. Seeing Star introduced you, you must know him. So." Maka said longing the o. Soul chukkled. "Yeah, don't worry about it."

After a moment of silence Marie decided to speak up. "Wait a second and I'll get the candy." Maka and Soul started to talk.

"-ly, It's crazy right." "I still can't believe it. You're Single??!" "So what, I-" Before they could continue Marie appeared again and gave Soul and Blackstar a lot of candy. "Well I'm going to clean. Bye guys!"

"How much is it?" Soul asked after they got the candy from Marie. Marie looked as if someone asked if they could burn down the store. "What do you mean. You're a friend of Blackstar and he's like family. It's free." "I don't know if I can do tha-" Soul began to say before he was interupted, again, by Marie. "Really, don't worry about it." After a small pause she began to speak again. "Well there is something you can do." "And that is?" Marie got a big smile on her face. "Go on a date with Maka, alright." It was silent for a moment. "WHAT!!" Soul yelled. "Oh come on. It's not that bad, is it." Soul sighed. "No, I'd love to, I was just a bit shocked."

~ The next day ~ 

Soul was at a restaurant waiting for Maka. He was a bit nervous, tho(?).

Maka was walking down the street too the restaurant. She was nervous, but looked beatifully. She wore a long red strapless dress and high heels.
When Maka arrived Soul was blown away 'cause she looked beautifully. "Shall we." He asked. Maka smirked. "We shall."

~ Like, 20 dates later ~

"Will you be my girlfriend, please." Maka smiled widely. "Ofcourse." And they kissed.

~ Later, as in years ~

"Would you marry me, Maka Albarn?" Tears were streaming on her face. "Yes, Yes!!! I love you so much!!"

"Grandma?" "Yes sweety?" "How did you and grandpa meet." Soul came from the kitchen. "You don't know. Well, let me tell you a story then. Always go to a candy store for candy. I was dragged by my friend Blackstar to-"

I apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Please comment, review and like. It would mean the world to me.

A/N I apologize for not updating any sooner. I just have a lot going on with school, etc. Hope you enjoyed.

-XXX-

-Lautje-