Chapter 4- POV: D

It was February 1. We were in Lit and got this article. Our teacher told me to get a folder. I had none and neither did some of my friends. I asked her. She gave me a pink one. I saw others in her locker, but I also saw that it was the first one she had seen. Acting like a complete and total jerk, I rejected it due to it's color. She rolled her eyes, put it away, and grabbed a blue one. She was about to hand it to me when C gave me one. I ended up not going into the classroom, anyways. I felt like a jerk. No man should treat a lady like that. It's awful. Almost as awful as when I was making fun of her smartness with CL, one of my friends. It was because she had to edit his essay and her handwriting couldn't be read due to his huge writing with no space to edit. I overheard her talking with her friend, O, about how rude she thought I was. This kind of made me sad. I was known as the nice boy. My reputation could be ruined just because of one little thing I did. The last thing I would want to do was hurt her.

Anyways, at lunch, I heard her telling some of her friends about what I had done with the folder. They agreed that it was kind of rude to do what I had done. 

During recess, she and O were the only girls out because they weren't in this club most of the other girls were in. They were talking about me. G was saying that she thought I liked a really popular girl, S or even A. I for sure did not like Olive. She was my friend and I would never think of her any other way than that. Honestly, I did not like A or S. Unlike the other boys, I knew their true colors. They had made fun of me before. A was pretty, as well as nice, but I didn't think of her any other way than a friend. S wasn't the nicest person on the planet, but was okay looking. Still, I would not fall into her trap. Girls like them lure you in, eat you up, and spit you out like monsters. They treat boys like toys, and we should not be treated like that.