Chapter 5- POV: G

It was February 1. He talked to me for basically the first time since seeing him at a Cubs game. Ooh, let me tell you about that quickly! 

~CUBS GAME~

Okay, so my friend S and her parents took me to a Cubs game. We were leaving early, due to severe weather warnings when we ran into him in the gift shop. He was with his dad. We were about to get in line when we started giggling. S's mom asked us why we were giggling. We told her that we thought we saw someone we knew. She wanted us to go up to him and talk. We wouldn't. This resulted in her asking his name, and then shouting, "D!". He looked over and blushed. I guess this was when I began to like him. It was. I lied earlier. Oops. Anyways, we were like, "Hey, D...". He said, "Hi." back and that was it. Simple. Easy. Boom.

Anyways, we got articles in Lit. Our teacher wanted him to get a folder to keep his in. He had none, and asked his friends for one. Of course, none of them had one, so he asked me. The first one in sight was a pink one. I grabbed it and handed it to him. He gave it back because it was "pink" and our teacher "wouldn't believe that he owned a pink folder." Okay, fine, don't take it. But the least you could do was do it politely. Geez. I put it back in my locker, and just as I was about to give him a blue one, he was asking C for one. I talked over him and said, "Here, use this one." He completely ignored me. I was pissed off. He probably overheard me telling my friends what had happened. Did I care? No. Why would I?