~hello again~

After we all paid for our meals the gals went to the bathrooms and the guys went to try and find someone who could legally buy us some alcohol. Marks current girl was named Sydney. she moved to Clifton Heights at the end of her senior year, so she didn't know about marks relationships with girls. She go to experience it first hand. She was a fiesty girl with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I could see why he liked her. They had been together for a few weeks and id seen her at a fee parties. The other two girls were Mel and Alex. They were both wearing crop tops and little shorts with literally no inseam. Sydney and I exchanged looks with each other while the other girls were primping in the mirrors.

"So your Zach's girl right? I thought I recognized you from Marks party last weekend." Sydney questioned/stated.

"ya that was me" I smiled as I said to her kinda sarcastically.

"He's a cool dude, ya?" She is looking at me like I'm a poor orphaned child. I hate it. I know he's attractive but I don't need pretty girl reminding me.

"Totally", I say with as much confidence as I can muster. "He's amazing" I added with a little smirk.

She nods and states she has to pee. The other two girls come towards me.

"She's kinda rude" Alex whispers to me.

"Marks only with her because they have a lot of sex".

While I'm questioning why they chose to share that information with me I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Hey baby, we got the vodka. Hurry up I want to enjoy tonight with you ;)

"Zach texted me" I announce. "They got the booze."

•••
(Warning: little bit of a sexual scene coming up, it may be disturbing for some readers)

After a few chugs of the liquid I am feeling a little more buzzed than I usually get when I drink. After going on a few fast rides that whip you around or drop you done fast I'm feeling a little icky. As we walk through the fair I pulled on Zach's arm.

"I don't feel so good"

"Awe baby," he laughs and looks over his shoulder to his friends, "want to take a walk with me?"

I nod and he takes me by the hand. Its getting darker and the rides are all lit up. Everyone around me is being loud and all I can feel is Zach's hand on my waist pushing me through the crowd. Suddenly all I want is to go home. As we walk through the fair he drinks pit of a clear bottle obviously not filled with water. He starts walking slower and stumbling around. We reached a less populated area of the fair where a lot of kids go to smoke and drink. He leads me behind a building and looks at me for a while.

"Jade baby cakes, you've been my girl for a long time now. What its been like 7 months, right?" I nod. I know where he's going with this. He's given me drunken speeches before but I always cut him off.

"And I don't tell you a lot but I really do love you. Your amazing. No don't shake your head you really are"

I just nodded again. I don't want to hear this from him.

"Jade" he says in a shrill voice. "Stop avoiding me baby. I love you and you always push me away. Always" he mumbles.

"Zach let's go find Mark. Let's go hang out with your friends."

"Ya I bet you do wanna find Mark and the boys. You like them guys, huh? Ya that's you. You don't wanna give it to your own man but your offering it to his niggas." He shakes his head and looks around. He takes a step closer to me.

"Nah baby we don't play these games."
Before I can respond his body is pushed up against mine. His hand are wandering up and down my back and butt. His head is down and he's looking at my boobs longingly. He starts kissing my neck and chest slowly. I involuntary arch my body towards him. He comes up to my lips and harshly kisses me. His hands squeeze my butt and he grinds his bulging package into me. I cant help but whimper. He whispers dirty things in my ear as I cringe.

All I can think at this time is that I don't really want this. I'm just letting it happen because he wants it. Suddenly the sound of my pants unzipping interrupts my thoughts. I start to shake my head no. He nods and kisses me again. As he pushes my underwear aside I feel myself close my eyes and squeeze them tight. He rubs my clit and I can't help but moan. He slides his fingers into me and it doesn't feel right. I don't want this is decide.

"Zach" he moans in response and moves his fingers inside of me in sync with the griding. He moves them faster.

"Zach stop, I don't want you to" I'm yelling now. "Zach stop. Stop please stop"

He moves his fingers faster and harder and I'm starting to feel numb.

Suddenly I hear a deep raspy voice say, "get the fuck away from her".

I don't recognize the voice but I see the body it belongs to over Zach's shoulder. The boy grabs Zach my the shoulder and pulls him off me. He spins him around and shouts

"what kind of man hurts a girl like that."
Zach slurs a few foolish words. The boy punches Zach square in the nose and it sends him flying into the wall that I'm using to lean against. It happened so fast I couldn't comprehend what just happen. The boy nods at me and walks into the darkness. I can just see a shadow on his face. I don't recognize my savior.

What do you think?! Comment! Let me know what you think! Big question: what should we do about Zach? And who is the mysterious savoir? Comment please thanks loves 💚