tearing my world apart

"Jade I don't want to talk about it. Let's forget about it okay? Its no biggie."

No biggie? Abuse. Ya no biggie.

"Don't talk to me like that. Honestly Zach I don't appreciate-"

He cuts me off, "Jade" he says in a warning voice

"If you don't want to listen to what I have to say I'm not going to waste my time. Goodbye Zach." I hang up the phone before he can say anything else. Feeling a little shaken up I retreat to my room seek comfort from a spotify station. As I lay on my back I examine the walls. I'd spent hours organizing the picture and stickers and paper cut outs into a collage surrounded by white Christmas lights. As I look at the pictures I reminisce on the events that they were taken many of them where of me and Zach. Us camping, us at a theater seeing the musical Wicked, on my parents boat, a few of us at dinners on our month anniversaries. Shaking my head I stood on my bed and ripped the pictures off the walls one by one.

•••
I look down around my feet and I see piles of pictures surrounding my feet covering my bed. Suddenly I'm aware that I'm crying. More like sobbing. The kind that hurts your chest and your eyes burn. Exhausted suddenly I drop onto my bed desperate to sleep to ignore the pain. He was my everything. Sure he was stuck up, rude, judgemental and just over all shitty but he was world. I hear someone open my bedroom door walk in. I lay still hoping that whoever it is won't disturb me. Suddenly I sit up quickly hoping it wasn't Zach.

What do you guys think¿ comment¡ thanks for reading darlings