CHAPTER ONE

Blaine

The smell of coffee lingers the air as I walk into the Lima Bean. It was Christmas break. This was the warblers hang out and I love to meet up with them.

"Hey Blaine." Sebastian says as he kisses me on the cheek. We wait in line and he pays for my coffee. Of course I like him, but Kurt and I have chemistry and no can deny it. We sit down with David, Wes, Jeff and Nick.

"So Blaine we are having a party tomorrow before school starts up again and you should go." David says as an attempt to start a conversation. Sebastian puts his hand on my knee and responds for me.

"We will be there." Everyone slightly cheers. It's 4:30 and I have to be home before Kurt comes to study before school start. I get up and head for my car without saying goodbye to them. I turn on the radio and hear teenage dream by Katy Perry. The memories flood through my head of Kurt and I. We used to sing together and hold hands and kiss. Now we barely talk. I love him. But I made a stupid mistake and chose Sebastian over him while I was under the influence of alcohol. Silent tears roll down my face. I brush them off with my thumb and  parked my car into the garage. I go to my room and get the books out until I hear the door bell. I walk down stair and open the door to Kurt.

"Hey Blaine." He says with his adorable little smile of his. He walks in wearing dark skinny jeans with a white button up shirt and a dark shoes. As on the other hand I'm wearing skinny blue jeans with a black shirt.

"Let's go study." I say quietly as I shut the door behind him. We arrive at my room and he sits on the bed and I sit in my chair.

"I don't wanna study." Kurt says like a child. He lets out a sign as he sprawls out on my bed.

"That's why you came here so we can study." I say. Kurt lets out a loud laugh.

"No I came to spend time with you since you won't respond if your with Sebastian." Kurts admits. When he said Sebastian's name he sounded disgusted. I look at up from my textbook and see him staring at me.

"Then let's watch a movie," I say as I go through a box with movies. Kurt comes beside me and looks through movies.

"Omg we have to watch this one!" Kurt screeches. He is holding up "The Princess and the Frog." Of course Kurt picks Disney. It's kinda our thing. I pop the dvd into the tv and we just lay on my bed. It is late and Kurt is trying to stay awake. His eyes will shut for a minute and pop back open. He really wants to finish the movie.

"My dream would be complete without you in it." Tiana from the movie speaks. I glance down at Kurt who started cuddling into my chest. We've been so distant lately and I'm not sure why. I watch the remainder of the movie and then the credits roll on the screen.

"Kurt time to get up." I say quietly slightly shaking him. He doesn't get up. I sigh. I pick Kurt up bridal style and start walking down stairs. He wraps his arms around me which is strange since he's asleep. I put him in the car and get in on the driver side. I drive to his house with the radio turned down very low. Lollipop by Mika comes on. I sing softly.

I went walking with my momma one day
When she warned me what people say
Live your life until love is found
Cause loves gonna get you down
Take a look at the girl next door
She's a player and a downright bore
Jesus loves her but she wants more
Oh, bad girls get you down
Sing it!

Sucking too hard on your lollipop
Oh, love's gonna get you down
Sucking too hard on your lollipop
Loves gonna get you down

Say love, say love
Oh, love's gonna get you down
Say love, say love
Oh, love's gonna get you down

I glances over at Kurt who has his green blue grey eyes open staring at me. Once he realizes I'm looking at him, he closes his eyes pretending to be asleep.

"I know your awake silly." I say. He just keeps his eyes shut.

"I'm asleep what are you talking about." Kurt mumbles. After that he drifts off to sleep again. I pick him up bridal style again and take him to his door. I knock softly looking at the time which read 11:30. A sleepy Burt opens the door.

"Who is it.... OH hey Blaine.. What's going on." Burt say. As he looks down at me holding Kurt and Kurts arms around my neck.

"Hello mr. Hummel, We were uh studying and he fell asleep." I explain.

"Blaine I've know you for your whole life, it's Burt not mr.Hummel. And you can just take Kurt to his room." Burt says. He points to the stairs and go back to his room.

"Thank you sir, I mean Burt." I smile and walk to Kurts room. I took of his shoes and jacket and put them by his bed. I set him down on the bed and put the covers over him.

"Goodnight Kurt." I say softly. I'm leaning in to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Blainey." Kurt grumbles. He smiles. I leave quietly and start to drive to my house. Buzz. I look down at my phone. I received a text from Sebastian.

Hey babe, let's go to scandals. Xoxo ~Sebastian❤️

I drive to scandals and see him in the bar dancing. I grab a beer but then throw it away since I have to drive home tonight. He comes over to me and starts whining.

"I'm tired let's go home." He says. We get up and get to my car. I drive him to his house which is huge since he is rich. I walk him to his room. Luckily his parents weren't home or he would be screwed.

"I love you," he says. He pushes up against the wall. He starts to kiss me. I kiss him back.

"Let's do it." He says with a smirk. And pushes me on the bed.

"Sebastian, stop, your drunk." I say. He doesn't stop. He starts kiss me roughly and putting his tongue in my mouth. I shove him off but he just comes back putting all his weight on me.

"Come on it will be fun." He says with a smirk. He starts unbuttoning my shirt. I finally had enough.

"Sebastian stop it or we are through!" I yell. He looks sad and gives me one last kiss before slipping under his covers. I button my shirt and run to my car. I don't know why but when I got home I cried.
--------------------------

Hey guys. I know not everyone love seblaine. Don't worry because things get better and worse. Maybe worse. Vote comment and read my other story!!

Love you guys

~Brooke xoxo❤️