CHAPTER SIX

Blaine
-----------

Its been a few weeks since I found out about Kurt and Adams "problem". It wouldn't be a "problem" if Kurt just broke up with that stupid rat. But instead he just loves him too much! *gag* i drive to school and go to Sam's locker.

"So have you figured out how we are gonna kick Adams butt?" Sam says as he shuts his locker.

"No, not yet" I say ashamed. I want to help Kurt but I don't know how.

"Good, because I have a plan!" Sam speaks and drags us to the nearest, empty classroom. He starts to write on the whiteboard.

Plan A~ break into his house

I stare at him with disbelief. I let out a chuckle as I roll my eyes backwards.

"Sam, we can't break into his house. That's illegal." I tell him as he write down some words.

"No Blaine! You know what is illegal? Domestic violence. Now are you with me or not?" Sam says very motivated for some strange reason.

"Alright let's do it." I say as we get up and leave for class.

------------------------

The bell rings and everyone stands up.

"THE BELL DOESN'T DISMISS YOU, I DO!" Our teacher yells as everyone sits down and it is silent.

"Funny, it's called a dismal bell." A voice says sarcastically behind me.

"Everyone dismissed, Kurt Hummel stay." The teacher says as everyone runs out. I walk out but stay by the door to listen.

"Kurt, what happened? You used to get all A+. Now you're failing." I hear my teacher say in a voice a little over a whisper.

"I'm fine!" Kurt snaps. He runs out of the room and passes me. As he begins to realizes I was standing there, he yells at me.

"What did you hear?" He says calming down. His face looks worse and his eyes were bloodshot with purple eye bags.

"Noth..nothing." I stuttered. He doesn't believe me and walks away flustered. I grab my phone out of my pocket and text Sam.

Picking you up at 11pm. Time to kick some ass.

----------------------------------

IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG AND THIS IS SO SHORT. MY FRIEND JUST TOLD ME MY CRUSH LIKES ME BUT HE MEANT A DIFFERENT BROOKE AND MY HEART IS DEAD. At least I have you guys❤️

-Brooke xoxo❤️