CHAPTER SEVEN

Blaine
---------------

"Sam you turned the wrong way," I say as we go left instead of right. We have been driving in circles for about an hour.

"No I swear, we are supposed to turn left," he responses. I just roll my eyes and look at the time. It was about 10:47. I look up to see we have parked outside a nice house.

"Here's the plan, we are going to go in through the window, take his toilet paper and hang it around his house, write on the ground in big letters saying we know what you've been doing, then put hot sauce in all of his underwear, and put Lego in front of all the door." I laugh evilly at the last part.

"Wow okay, that's a little much but let's do it!" He exclaims as we go through the side windows. Sam begins with the toilet paper and the ground writing while I go search around his room. I put hot sauce in all his underwear. Haha. Suddenly, I hear a car pull up to the house. Sam runs up to the front door.

"Blaine, he's home!" Sam whispers-yells. We run and hide in the closet.

"What the hell?" A familiar voice questions.

"Who did this!" The same voice yells. The front door opens. The sound of Legos being moved is happening.

"Kurt did you do this!" The voice, known as Adam, yells. We hear a faint "no" in the background.

"Don't lie to me you skank!" Adam yells. I'm furious. No one is mean to Kurt. A punching sound is made and that's when I lose it. I run out of the closet and punch Adam. He falls on the ground. Sam helps Kurt get into his car. We rush out of the house and drive off.

-------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in forever!!
I'm going to write more often and maybe start a new story so go check it out! Vote and comment!

~brooke xoxo❤️