Intro

Hey everyone! So I know that there are so many stories about being adopted by pentatonix or a member of the group but I just figured I would try it out and see how it goes! I really hope you guys give this story a chance... The beginning will be mostly background but I promise it will get more interesting after the first few chapters.
I would give you specific times when I will update but I'm not even sure when I will. My schedule is all over the place but I will do my best to update at least somewhat consistently.
I will try my best to edit every chapter before its published but I will probably miss some things. If I do please point them out and I will fix them.
So without further a-do, let's get started!
________________________

Georgia is a 15 year old girl with a bigger past then she tells. She has been in and out of foster homes since her seventh birthday, which she remembers very well. Currently in a foster home in LA she just wants a better life and someone that would appreciate her talents and personality,  not just make her do chores  and run errands all the time. What happens when she runs into some members of her favorite band, pentatonix, in the mall. Will she let them in... Or will she push them away just like she does to everyone in her life?