Chapter 3

"Thanks" I said turning around and blushing a little.

I looked up at the person and it took me a second to figure out exactly who it was. I stepped back in shock and looked up at, low and behold, Scott Hoying, with Mitch Grassi by his side.

I don't know how long I stood there with my jaw practically to the floor before Mitch waved his has in front of my face asking if I was okay.

"Woah, yeah, sorry" I said blinking a couple times to regain my focus, "Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi just complimented me on my singing" I mumbled to myself still in shock.

"What was that?" Scott asked.

"Oh nothing, I actually have to go, I have to be back at..." I trailed off looking at the clock "oh my gosh I have to be back in seven minutes, shoot." I said looking around and getting ready to start sprinting back because it takes me at least fifteen to get their and if I'm late I have to do extra chores. Before I could run I felt someone grab my arm and I turned around and saw Scott looking at me.

"We can drive you, you don't have to run." He said.

"That's sweet of you but I don't want to be a bother" I said nervously. It's not that I didn't want to ride with two of my idols, it's just that fact that I probably won't be able to handle it, as in either scream or go into shock, again.

"No it's fine, lets go we're waisting more time just standing here" said Mitch.

"Okay fine lets go" I said.

"Race ya!" Screamed Mitch and before I could register what was going on he was off and Scott and I looked at each other and took off.

"I don't think this is fair, I don't know where your parked!" I screamed even though I doubt either of them heard me.

We ran to the car and hopped in, Scott started the car and started to drive off. We had five minutes to get me back.

"Where do you live?" Scott asked.

"Turn left up here and it's at the very end of the street." I said.

By the time we got to the front I had like thirty seconds till the bell, if someone comes in the door after the bell then we get in trouble and punished with a day of chores, everyone's chores. I really didn't want to do everyone's chores on my second day back.

"Thanks!" I said before getting out of the car quickly and running inside. When I closed the door the bell rang.

"Right on time" said Mrs. T chuckling at my red face.

"Hey I try" I said before going upstairs to my room to get ready before dinner.

When I got to my room I looked out the window and saw that Scott and Mitch were siting across the street in their car and it looked like they were talking about something and they kept looking at the orphanage, they drove off after about a minute but I still thought it was odd. I decided to let it go, LET IT GOOOOO CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE! No? Okay anyway.

I got ready for dinner and went downstairs to help Mrs. T with dinner, it not even crossing my mind that my life could change forever within the next 24 hours.

_____________________________
A/N
I'm back!!!! Hello how's everyone doing?
Okay so I know it's been a while but I'm going to do my best to update at least one more time this week so be ready!
If you guys have any ideas or characters that you want me to add or something just DM me and I'll incorporate them and give you credit!
Have a good day and keep loving PTX!
Btw this isn't edited at all so sorry if there are typos. I'll edit later.
-Allison <3