Chapter 4

Scotts POV
I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that such a wonderful girl like her was living in an orphanage.

"Sooooo...." Said Mitch trailing off. We were driving to the recording studio so we could record some of our parts for the new music.

"So what?" I asked.

"She was nice" he said.

"Yep" I say not really sure where he was going with this.

"We should tell the rest of the group about her, I know Kirstie would like her" he said.

"Yeah sure, that's a good idea" I say. We pulled up to the studio and walked in.

••••••••••••

Georgia's POV *next day*

"All girls 13-15 please come down to the commons area" Mrs. T called over the intercom system.

Today was one of our, kind of, adoption days. Every month on a certain day for each age group, family's are invited to the orphanage to come and hang out with the kids. Even if they don't want to adopt they can still come and today was the older age groups turn.

I put on my black skirt and grey hello kitty shirt with a couple bracelets and a necklace with a heart on it. I quickly put on some tall socks and my converse before going downstairs.

When I got their, there were already a lot of kids and family's chatting away. Usually during these kinds of things I just sit on the couch in the corner and don't do anything because no one ever wants to come and talk to me. When they do, the other fifteen year olds quickly come over and steal them away.

I headed over to my spot and sat there for a good ten minutes, humming to myself light in the hallway by pentatonix. I was in my own little world and I didn't even notice the people standing in front of me trying to get my attention.

"Excuse me" I heard someone say.

I looked up quickly, "oh sorry I didn't see you there. Do you want to sit down?" I asked getting ready to stand up.

"Oh no thanks we were actually here to see you." I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked back up and actually looked at the people standing around me.

"Oh my gosh" I said under my breath.

" I think we met yesterday, at target, we complemented you on your singing right?" Asked Mitch.

"Oh yeah, hey" I said, a little bit in shock, again.

"I don't think we ever caught your name" Scott said smiling at me.

"Georgia, Georgia Marie Dillon" I said more confidently this time.

"Hey Georgia, I'm Scott, this is Mitch, that's Kirstin, Avi, and Kevin." Scott said introducing everyone in the group.

"Oh I know who you are" I said chuckling a bit.

"Oh good" Scott said.

We chatted for a little while longer, my likes, dislikes, hobbies etc. Finally they popped the question. Wow it sounds like they proposed... They didn't, obviously, but it sure felt like it.

"So we were wondering if you would be okay with us adopting you, we've been looking into adopting for a while and-" I cut Scott off by running to him and hugging him.

Everyone else laughed and joined in, I was finally going to have a family, I was going to be a part of my idols family, for once, I actually feel somewhat wanted. I don't know how this is going to go with my issues though. Who knows, they might even send me back when they find out what I'm really like. But for now, I might as well enjoy it while I can.