Concert!!!

Okay yes this is isn't a chapter but I will post one this weekend so don't hate me just yet.
I wanted to tell you guys about the PENTATONIX concert and meet and greet.
I went to the North Carolina one, the one that was live streamed, and it was such an wonderful experience. The meet and greet was amazing! I met these two girls that were in front of me in the line and we talked for a while until the group came in from sound check. Let me tell you, I died multiple times. I'm still shaking from the experience. I took the picture and Scott complemented me on my necklace, which was very sweet of him. Then for the signing part Kevin complemented me on my dress and necklace and he was just the nicest person ever. Mitch was so nice, so was Scott and Kirstin. When I got to Avi he asked me how I was doing and I said great how are you and he said wonderful. He signed my poster then said something to me, I still have no idea what he said. But when I was trying to figure it out we were like staring at each other in the eyes, it was kind of awkward. His eyes just kind of captivate you... So anyway I didn't figure out what he said so I said thank you and walked away. The concert was amazing because one of the girls I met in line got to go on stage and she didn't die! I was very surprised because she was just about dying during the meet and greet.
Anyway that was my experience, you can probably see the concert whenever they post it on the pentatonix YouTube channel but yeah.
I'll post at some point this weekend hopefully
Bye!
-Allison <3